Flashback

I think of him every day. Crying, not wanting to let me go. I should have let him. I should have let him drag me on the cold, tile floor. It hurt so bad but he couldn't see me cry. He had to let me go happy. He had to know that I was okay. That day was the worst day of my life. I had lost my friends. My family. I thought I would die in peace, knowing that Yuu-chan made it to the human world in safety. He's going to be so happy there, I thought when suddenly I heard voices. First I heard Ferid, prancing around in even the worst of situations, but then I heard a new one. A female voice, but unlike any I had heard before. I lifted my heavy head to see locks of pink hair, along with a small bat flying in circles around her short, but undoubtedly strong body.

"Mika! Oh! I thought I would find you here."
"What do you want, Ferid." I said.
"Jeez, just wondering if you wanted to get a little drink, but I guess now's not the time..."
"From where?" I asked.
"Why from the livestock of course!"
"Ferid, you are the one that came up with the rule of not being able to drink directly out of livestock. I'm guessing you made it up so you could have more to yourself? How selfish." He blushed.
"Phh, where did you get that idea? Such nonsense. I mean-"
"Ferid. I would really like it if you would just be quiet."
"Ok, Ok. Fine. Bye!"
"Please leave."

When Krul announced that we would go to war on the humans, I thought, finally, a chance to get close to Yuu-chan. She said that it would be called the "seraph of the end". I thought, seraph of the end, what the hell does that mean? Anyway, I get to see Yuu, and that's all that matters. I'll take him back here with me, and if anybody even gets close to even touching him, I will beat them senseless. I will protect him from both humans and vampires.

"Mika!" Uggggghhhhh. Him again.
I put on a smile and said, "Yeah?"
"Watcha doin?"
"Oh nothing, just packing."
"Oh! Want me to help you?"
"NO" I said sharply.
"I mean, I just want to be alone right now." True.
"I mean, so many emotions are going through my head, and I just need to think them out. " True.
"What kind of emotions may that be? Perhaps a slight tingle in your nether regions when you think of a certain Yuichiro?"
I rolled my eyes, denying the obvious truth.