Lord Jashin

"Surprised, Misaki?" Yuki's smirk had grown wider. I didn't know what to say, or what to even do.

"You know, I was surprised myself to hear the same Misaki who not only massacred her own village with her brother, but also took the life of one of her best friends decided to come back. You're such an disgrace. And you title of being the Fukkatsu makes it even worse" Yuki spat coldly.

"But let's see if you really have it in you to be an Fukkatsu" Yuki added.

"What are you doing here?.. I thought you were dead?!" There was no way she could have survived a wound like that! So how does she?!..

"Cheating death. Ever heard of it? First the massacre, and then the chunin exams. I'm invincible, Misaki.. But let me tell you this.." She trails off, walking towards me.

She stood beside my close to my ear, resting her arm over my shoulder. "I'm not the same little Yuki from before.. Much stronger.. And much more smarter.. Till the next time we meet, your chances of winning or surviving will be low.. You can't kill me" Yuki spoke lowly, chuckling afterwards.

Like a blink of an eye she disappeared. The winds howls as it blows leaves by through the intense silence.

I'm starting to think Hidan saved her again..

But, Yuki didn't seem like she was kidding. So I knew she was serious.

"Well, that was harsh for an hello and goodbye don't ya think?" Hidan asked in a playful way, breaking the silence.

I turn around, facing Hidan. Giving him a serious look. "Let's resume"

*~*~*~*~*

After hours of training, the sun was setting. Hidan had taught me how to use my slay weapon. How it worked was pretty awesome. But, sadly I couldn't do all that I wanted with it until I had gotten more experienced. Which Hidan said after I had faced Jashin.. I should be able to.

I impale the rod into the ground, bending over as I held onto it, panting. I had gave Hidan my all in our training session. He said I could use even my deadliest attacks since he was "immortal" of course. Hidan was panting himself, grinning widely.

"Not bad, I see Konoha has been training you well, huh?" Hidan says in a joking way. I half laughed, shrugging. "I guess you could say that".

Hidan then looks towards the sun. "It's almost time.." He trailed off.

I also look up at the evening sky, sighing. I was nervous just from the mention of Lord Jashin's name.

"All right, first let me say. Be presentable in front of Lord Jashin, Misaki. The guy is nothing to play with and even say the wrong thing you might as well see yourself dead. So be careful of what you say in front of him. And also, because of your title, Lord Jashin expects a lot from you, don't fail him, Misaki" Hidan warns.

"You're only making me even more nervous Hidan!" I whine, grabbing at my hair.

"Well what else am I suppose to fucking say?! Oh Misaki, Lord Jashin is nice, but pretty strict and short tempered. He expects a lot from you since you're the next Fukkatsu. But don't worry, he's going to go easy on you!" Hidan smirks in a mocking way.

I shrug nodding. "That would've worked" I say, smiling. Hidan rolls his eyes, smirking.

"I hope you're ready because we have to head there now" Hidan says as his smirk grows wider.

______

Me and Hidan makes our way through the grave yard. It was more creepy at night than in day light.