I pull a saddened Jason behind me as I make my way through the crowd. My plan was to go to Charles, the intimidating guy at the front door, and ask him if Cameron ever passed by.

But, before I made it out of the group of drunks, a large hand fell over my mouth. My eyes widened as he threw me over his shoulder. I tried to scream but it was so loud in the club that no one would ever hear me.

I feel cold air brush over me, and I see a door close behind the drunken man. I am honestly scared out of my mind. Having no idea who this person is, or what they have planned. Though I know what is on there mind, is not in my best interest.

We come to a stop and he flings me off his shoulders. I notice that we are in a dark alley and I panicked. I looked around to see if there was an escape, but at the other end of the alley was a blacked out van. Its doors were slid open, though I didn't see anyone inside it.

Before I could think of what to do next, he shoves me violently against the corner of two walls. I tried to scream but a pair of alcohol tasting lips smashed onto mine.

With as much of force as I could produce, I tried to push him off of me. He bit down on my lip so fierce that I tasted blood. His tongue found its way into my mouth and I was disgusted and terrified out of my mind.

Suddenly, I feel his sweaty hands fiddle with the hem of my shirt. I try to remove them, but he uses one of his muscular hands to hold both of mine over my head. Then, once he knows that I cant move them anymore, he frightens me even more.

He pulls off my top and throws it harshly against the wall. I was left there with my lacy bra. I hear him moan in pleasure. His body closes any of the empty space between us. I barely had any air to breathe. My head started to spin and my eyes got heavy as he kisses me with hunger.

His hands ran all over my bare skin and it burned with disgust. But, before anything else could happen, an angel came to my rescue.

I fell to the floor as the drunken man was pulled off of me. I brought my knees to my chest as I hugged them for comfort. My whole body was shaking fiercely from both the cold and the horror.

"Juliet?" A voice coated with pure worry and hurt called out to me.

I looked up to see Jason kneeling down in front of me. He gently reached out to me as if I was an expensive masterpiece. The warm, familiar hand grabbed mine and slowly pulled me to my feet.

Jason quickly unbuttoned his light blue shirt and wrapped it around my paralyzed body. He carefully fastened the buttons to cover my bare skin. The smell of his woodsy cologne made my muscles relax. Then, everything that just happened went through my head. Suddenly I had salty tears falling down my cheeks.

A warm body enveloped me into a hug of comfort. My face was buried into Jason's bare chest as I let all my pain and fears from before turn into tears. He rubbed my back in a calming manner. He also whispered serene words into my ears.

I wrapped my arms tightly around his body as he did the same to mine. It made me feel as if he was protecting me from everything else around. I didn't want to leave his side at all. I couldn't even get the courage or strength to move without fear of the guy coming back to finish the job.

Jason must have noticed that I didn't want to move. So, he picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. My hands were intertwined behind his neck, my head was resting against his shoulder, and his hands were supporting my back and butt as we walked down the alley.

Luckily, the creepy black van and the drunken man were gone now. Surprisingly the road that was located at the end of the alley was not as crowded like earlier today. The street lights lite up random spots and few cars drove by. No one was seen wandering the streets so they wouldn't notice us.

We stopped in front of a solid black Bugatti, which I expected was his car.

"I'm going to take you home." He stated, not letting me decide against it.

He opened the passenger with me still wrapped around him. I could feel every single muscle in his toned back flex as he moved.

Jason gently placed me in the passenger seat, though I didn't want to let go. He closed the door behind me as I buckled up. Within seconds he was on the other side of the car and in the drivers seat. The car roared to life in my ears. I rested my head on the passenger door as we sped to the school. I watched the stars in the sky and the street lights that passed us by.

Before I know it, Jason is on my side of the car with the door open for me to get out. He offers a hand in my direction, which I gladly except. He closes the door behind me before we head towards our dorm building. I am finally getting over what had happened just moments ago.

His hand stays locked in mine as we enter the elevator. The whole walk here we were silent, until now. "What floor?" He asks in a hushed tone.

My hand reaches out and touches the button number two as the elevator jerks upwards. It beeps immediately and we walk out of the small room. I lead him down my hallway to room 101, my room.

I reach into my back pocket and pull out a single silver key. As I place it into the lock and turn it to the side, I feel Jason watching my every move. It wasn't in a creepy kind of way, but in a protective way.

I opened the door and turned back to face him. His hair was a complete sexy mess, his tanned abs were mouthwatering, his eyes sparkled down at me, and there was a slight cut on his lower lip. He just stood there staring into my eyes. I smiled at him and squeezed him into a tight hug.

"Thank you, Jason." I say into his welcoming chest.

He bends down and rests his head on mine. "Your welcome, Juliet."

I pull away and walk back to my door. As I close it behind me I hear Jason whisper something that I didn't quiet make out. After I locked the door I went straight to bed, thinking about how a person I barely know was there in my time of need. The way he comforted me and made me feel safe, was like nothing any other person has been able to do. It shocked me.

________________________________________________________________________________

I love this chapter! I total Juliet and Jason moment, so cute....

Dedication of the Chapter:

This goes out to an amazing fan who is also a breathtaking song writer. She wrote a song for my story, which is called 'Always There'. The songwriter is Hellogoats446, CHECK HER OUT! You wont regret it.

Song of the Chapter:

The song is called 'Superman' by Joe Brooks. I dont know if one of the chapters has this song already or not, but I love this song! So here you go... My amazing JB :)

Picture of the Chapter:

A picture of people hugging. I didnt know what else to do...

Question of the Chapter:

What is an item that means a lot to you? Something that is special in some way.

Thanks for the support!

Love Yaz, Nerds!

:)