I wander the halls since there didn’t seem like anything else to do. I felt as if I was waiting for something. Maybe waiting for another turn in the body. Maybe waiting for the end. It seem like all I ever did lately was wait. I hated these new feelings that I had too. I was going to slaughter Ducky for locking me in that room. Even in my own safe room I don’t feel whole anymore. I felt as if I was one crisis away from breaking completely. As if one more anything was enough to shatter me. And what would they do without me. I bet none of those bastards thought about that.

            Without me they would feel all of their pain not just what has flooded out of me all of it. Undiluted and rushing towards them. I smiled at my own thoughts. I wasn’t an idiot of course I didn’t want to die. But seeing all the other Ian’s in pain. Well now there was something to smile about.

            I frowned when I saw Dark walking towards me in the hall. I most have wandered to his side of the brain without knowing. He paused standing in my way so that I couldn’t get pass him. God this guy was such a dick. Who died and made him King anyways. Oh yeah that bitch True-Ian did.

            “Get out of my way Dark.” I told him.

            “You don’t belong on this side.” Dark said and I rolled my eyes.

            “Left side, right side you’re forgetting something very important Dark. I have no claim to any side and none have claim over me. That means that I can roam freely. Now move you’re in my way.” I said and he smiled as she stepped to the side with a smile one his face giving me just enough room so that I could walk past him. I wandered the hall until I came to a room that I never saw before. I wandered in and saw the last thing that I wanted to see.

            Rex one of the monsters from the right side of the brain was standing at the mouth of a pit. All six arms filled with weapons. It made me wonder what was in the pit. It made me wonder what Dark had been doing over here. How long have that pit been here? How long have this room been here? Has Rex been guarding it all this time? I could feel it. The gods know that I could feel it. The others were idiots if they didn’t. Bad shit was about to happen again. Bad shit always happens on our birthday.

Asylum

  Loki let her live. I was almost disappointed in my friend, in my master, in Loki. How could he allow her to keep her life when she was the key to undoing both King and Nian? Was he getting weak I wondered. Did he see her pretty face and then forget what his task was? It didn’t seem like Loki back I understand that he has needs as well. They tell me that we all have needs. But I don’t feel for her like the others do. I don’t want her like the rest of them seem to. She was a pretty girl. That was true. It only made me want to scare her face though. It only made me want to see the fear and pain in her eyes.

            I looked down at my hand and frowned when my fingertips were bear. It’s so hard coming from the mind to the body. I felt so naked without my jacket. I felt so incomplete without my blades. And yet it would be frowned upon if I had them. Well maybe not tonight. Maybe on this night it would be fine. I smiled as I thought to myself why this was a special day.

            I smiled because I could smell blood in the air. I could taste death and fear as if it was favors of food. Someone was going to die. I had thought it was Misha when I spoke to Loki but he must have given up on that dream. Or he’s taking his time. Or he’s playing his game. Any of these could be the answer to that question. When I returned to the brain I would ask him which one it was.

            “I don’t think I know what Ian you are.” Her voice cut through my thoughts and I looked over at Mischa. She was doing her best I would give her that. She wanted people to think that she was innocent but she even had King drooling over her. He might not know that he’s drooling but it’s a good thing that I’m smarter than King. I felt as if I was smarter than them all. I knew what Mischa was. A wolf in sheep’s clothing.

            “I am Hades. Hades I am.” I spoke to her and she let a smile spread across pink lips. What the fuck was so funny I wondered.

            “I like the way you speak.” She said and I lip pulled back in a sneer. “You don’t like me much.”

            “I don’t trust you. Trust you I don’t.” I answered and she nodded.

            “I understand why. Beside it’s not like I could get all of the Ian’s to fall for me.”

            “Is that your plan? Your plan that’s it.”

            “Hmmm I don’t really have a plan other than to be with Nian. The only thing is…” she paused and stood on her tip toes so that her lip brushed against my ear as she spoke. “I’ll willing to kill all other Ian’s if you get in my way of having him.” She said and giggled. I grabbed her chin making her look at me. Making her look into my eyes. All the while looking into her blue eyes.

            “You’re just as mad as we are. We are just as mad as you.” I said and she shook her head.

            “Don’t insult me Hades. I’m not crazy. I just get what I want.” I didn’t understand this girl. Why did she want Nian so much? What did she want with Nian in the first place? I licked my lips as I thought about it. As my brain tried to come up with reason why she would want Nian. I was pulling a blank. I couldn’t see anything special or great about him. He was just Nian after all. He was just an enemy of the right side of the brain. He was Loki’s enemy and he was mines as well.

            “You smell like blood.” Mischa said and I pulled away from her as she giggled again. I didn’t trust her but she was twisted and wrong. I would never like her. Not in the way that the others did. But I was interested now. I was going to learn everything there was to know about Mischa Young.

            I frowned when I felt an Ian unknown to me pushing at me. It wasn’t Ducky and he was the only one with a turn left though I was sure that either King or Nian would try and take a second go. It was this day this special day so no doubt Nian would be the one to two shots at it. With that said who was this Ian? He moved my hand running my fingers through her hair. I frowned because I didn’t want to touch her. I didn’t want to do anything like that with her. I could feel his eyes running over her. I could feel my eyes running over her. I didn’t like the heavy feeling that one gets when another Ian is trying to take control. Whoever this was aren’t following the rules. I would personally teach him a lesson when I get my hands on him.

            His other hand reached out lightly brushing his fingertips against the skin of her leg moving his hands up pass her thighs. I gasped in disgust as I released control of the body. I could feel him release at the same time as me.

            “Fuck!” I swore when I felt Ducky take over and I was left in the mind.

            “What are you doing?” King asked me and I looked up at him. I guess the right thing to do was to tell him about the new Ian if was playing loyal dog. But I was too pissed to deal with King’s shit.

            “Releasing the body. Body releasing.” I answered and King looked down on me as if I was lower than dirt. Probably in his eyes I was. I hated that little prick. The bitch, asshole, cunt, and all the other colorful words that Loki had used when describing King. He should pay more attention in history class. It’s always the tyrant king that loses his head in the end.

            “Get out of King’s way Hades.” He said and I moved to the side so that his Grace could move pass little old me.

            “Son of bitch.” I hissed behind his back and turned around when I caught a scent in the air. Evian. My favorite toy was on this side of the brain. My lips twitched into a smile as I set off to find him. Oh what fun I was about to have.