Cheater

Arrived at home Hermione started looking for Ron, the house was all silent and weirdly tidy, she looked around for something that could tell her what was going on when she heard a noise from their bedroom, she quietly climbed the stairs and when she was just behind the door she heard a voice "I'm happy we don't have to hide from her any more, you said she doesn't live here anymore right?" it was a female she was thinking who it could be when she heard "No she doesn't anymore, it's been a hard few years hiding it but it's over. Now I want you" it was Ron, she would recognize his voice everywhere, she was like frozen, she almost heard her heart break inside her, as she was there she heard noises of love from the room. This discovery destroyed her and the only thing she could think of was going back to Draco's' and so she apparated there.

Draco was sitting in the living room of his attic when he heard a loud crack and a few sobs, he got up and went to see who it was, what he saw broke his heart, Hermione was there crying her eyes out, he couldn't do anything except hugging her and taking her bridal style in the living room, when he sat down on the couch with her still curled in his chest he heard "He cheated on me, it's been a few years already, I heard them talking about it" and went on crying "Don't worry, I'm with you now" he said. After a while Hermione fell asleep and Draco brought her in her room.

When she woke up it was almost dinner time so she decided to cook something. While cooking Draco appeared and asked "are you feeling better?" "I'm just hungry" she replied "do you want me to kick his sorry ass?" He asked again "oh no, don't worry I'll have my revenge" she said. They ate and small-talked about what they missed about each other during the years out of Hogwarts and when they finished she suggested the watched a muggle movie.

Later that night they found themselves cuddled up on the couch, covered with a blanket and watching Pride and Prejudice, "I love this story, I read the book when I was little but lost my copy" she said before falling asleep in Draco's arms once again.