500 reads. Wut.

Okay.

This is crazy.

How did I get 500 reads.

Already.

Wut.

And I'm on what, the 32nd part right now?

Dudes.

This.

Is.

Insanely.

Awesome.

Oh.

My.

God.

Why are you even reading this? Dealing with my weirdness and having to look at my horrible drawings. Heck, they are the meaning of "bad". Wait no, not bad. "Horrible". If you search Horrible on Wikipedia then you'll find a picture of one of my horrible drawings as the definition. That's how bad I am.

And I can't seem to get my style right. I always try to change it up in some way, make it a little cooler. But of course, I seem to stick with the same style every time. Always.

Yet you guys read this. Thank you. That's all I want to say. Thank you. You've been there ever since I first decided, "Hey. I'm going to write stories so people can read them. I'm also going to try to make friends. Real ones. Ones that you can hug across the Internet and say "I'm still here." I'll try to stay positive. I'll keep on being happy even though there's no reason to. I'll stay who I am. I won't change for anyone. But I will improve. One day, I'll be able to look back on this and say, "I haven't changed a bit." This will be a new start."

Thank you guys. Just thank you for being there.

-💎TheBluePearl2💎