Fight to Kill

''Why is there blood on my hands?'' Liam thought to himself he was laying on a cold dusty ground he quickly stood up and looked around. He saw a body across the room and from a distance he could already tell that it was a young girl almost his age. She had long black hair, her skin was pale but when walked closer all he could smell was the scent of blood. Looking even closer, he could see blood on her forehead and claw marks on her arms and chest. He shifted his body revealing blood on his bare hands and chest. After a few seconds it finally dawned upon him that he killed her. Panic set in as he realized that he broke Scott's number one rule. Before he could take in anymore guilt, a voice broke him out of his thoughts. ''Liam! Get Up!'' before he could move a muscle, the ground trembled beneath him and then silence, everything went still.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Liam don't make me slap you, Wake up! Malia urged. Her hands roughly shook his body before she pulled her hand back to hit him. Liam's eyes shot open and grabbed Malia's hand in mid-air. ''Stop! I'm up, I'm up'' he reassured. He surrounded to his feet and looked around to see Scott fighting Kira and Lydia who were clearly protecting Volac. Scott's anger clearly reflected in his eyes but with hearing to fight his beloved, Kira pain and sorrow overpowered it. His heart ached but she felt nothing, she was fighting with her body, mind and soul for the man she so called 'love'. Scott grabbed Kira's hands pulling her towards him. He caught her off guard, causing her to drop her sword. Scott had enough of this nonsense, he wanted his Kira back and he wanted her now with her body close to his she could feel her legs going weak failing to keep her steady. Scott captured her soft lips with his as he trapped her in his open arms. Their kiss deepened causing Kira to lose control she was trying to upkeep. They parted from each other and Scott smiled that bright white smile seeing Kira's eyes regain their original, beautiful colour. In a feather light voice she whispered Scott's name. His smile grew as he gazed down at her ''sorry,'' he whispered back before pushing her towards Malia and the rest of the group. As Derek and stiles pulled Lydia away, Scott went after Volac.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Haha'' Scott my boy, you're better than I thought you are,'' Volac teased. ''I'm not here to play around Scott, what did you do to Kira?! ''ohh, let's just say she isn't all that innocent anymore'' Volac taunted, before he could say anything else, Volac was pushed into a wall and into another and another he fell to the floor in a crumpled mess, not expecting Scott's actions he was spread like if he was the butter on bread Scott wasted no time, allowing Volac's vulnerable body with a series of punches, jabs and kicks. Blood freckled Scott's skin with every violent hit and added to the pool on the floor. He lifted Volac's body up in the air and slammed him into the floor. He glared into Scott's bloody eyes. From the corner of his bloodshot eye he saw Liam ran in and there were claws going down the side of his bare chest though his clothes sooner than later until he cough out blood from the kick in his side. Fighting to keep his body upright using his abilities to win this battle using his hand over and over again sending out signals but It wasn't working until he deciding to use the building then came the walls closing to together towards Scott and Liam but they were much stronger. The entire building shaking more than usual everything started crumbling turning part ,section to section in ways no one had ever seen it was like setting the elements fire ,air , water and wind . Malia, Derek and stiles who were fighting their own battles with Lydia and explaining to Kira, was now fighting to hold on but the wind kept on coming blowing everything in their way as the ground, the entire building was shaking still falling apart. '' what the hell is going on, Derek?'' Malia started to shout '' I don't know Malia but it's like this place is going to crumble, it's disappearing the chair is gone and the walls are craving in'' '' Wow, that sound like you know exactly what's happening don't you think ''stiles shouted. In that moment, the wind blew stronger over powering the werewolves but now sending stiles to the other side screaming like a little girl until he hit the back of his head and was out cold and so was Lydia as he was keeping her down at the moment holding hands. '' STILES! LYDIA! I hate this place even more now '' Kira is still crying and stiles and Lydia is out cold '' where the hell is Scott'' '' Derek and Malia both said together.

'' Volac I will kill you if you don't stop right now '' Scott said in anger '' I told you Scott when you fight in hell you fight to kill didn't I?'' fire spread making a 360 degrees circle around Scott and volac ''the building is crumbing to the ground it will soon be ashes '' Volac said '' I think if this place disappear you can too let's see shall we?'' the building went dark then flicking lights filled the pace and Scott punch volac using all his strength and knock him out cold causing the fire to a halt but the building was still shaking until the walls, the ceiling came down and it fell on volac.. ''R.I.P VOLAC BLACK , you are no more'' Liam stood watching as Scott came by his side and said ''let's get them and go home as this battle is officially over ''. The group let go and went to stiles and Lydia who got up at that very moment Lydia eyes were back to normal then they turn and saw their leader, alpha, best friend and Liam ,they all smile until Kira said '' this isn't over '' and dropped down hitting the cold ground hard.

sorry for the long wait but here you go so much excitement @sciraeditor I hope you like it you waited this long

oh well wonder what happen to kira?- Shonelle