a u t h o r ' s n o t e # 1

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

Hello, and welcome to the spinoff of Waffle Cones! Although Eye Drops does not feature the main characters from its predecessor, the dialogue style and plot are similar. Enjoy!

This story is for all of you reading this. Remember that no one is perfect, and everyone has off days once in a while. We are not superhuman, and that is what makes us special. Every human has flaws, and occasional illness is inevitable. Sometimes, we need to be knocked down a notch to build ourselves higher than ever. One day, we will need to be able to both physically and figuratively see the world with clearer vision.

View the world with perspicuity, and you will reap rewards better than anything you can ever imagine.

■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □

I N F O R M A T I O N

1. You do not need to have read Waffle Cones to read this, but the plot and conversations contain elements of similarity. Emily and Fletcher from Waffle Cones are recurring characters throughout this story. You may want to read it to understand the references. It will increase your familiarity with my dialogue world, but it is not essential.

2. This story does touch on the topic of eating disorders and medical issues, but this does not mean that it is realistic in any way. This story is being written purely for entertainment, and is not an accurate representation of reality.

3. Eye Drops was a Wattpad featured story from July 2017 to August 2017. Thank you so much for all your love and support!

■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □

D E T A I L S

Status: Completed (Dec 2015 – Mar 2016)

Cover: evethespy

■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □

S Y N O P S I S

"This is Westerden Optometrist. What are your symptoms?"

"For starters, my eyesight has been super blurry and distorted, and this problem is starting to screw up seventeen-year-old life. Speaking of which, you sound kind of young for an optometrist. How old are you?"

"Um, I don't think it'd be the greatest idea for that blurry eyesight of yours to be treated by a guy your own age."

"My own... oh no."

The last time optometrist-to-be, Tristan Gray, came into contact with a real life talking, breathing girl that wasn't his sister? Probably in a time period called never. On the other hand, the last time popular and perfect Faith Edwards came into contact with a real life talking, breathing male? Probably some time in the last five minutes. Both of them from completely opposite worlds with totally different personalities, both unlikely to ever come into contact.

Until now.

When Faith's eyes suddenly start experiencing strange cloudiness and disorientation, she immediately calls Westerden Optometrist, where Tristan is waiting with reluctantly open arms. What happens when The Popular meets The Super Smart yet Reclusive Teenager?

Well, smokin' hot optometrists and several bottles of eye drops will be involved, that's for sure... 

© 2015 evethespy. All Rights Reserved.