You turn her on (not smut)

(Your POV)

You opened your eyes, adjusting to the light. You looked around the hotel room, and sighed. You totally forgot you were on tour with Ashley. You weren't complaining though, you got to spend time with her.

You looked over at your side, seeing that beautiful, sleeping face. You smiled, planting a kiss on her forehead, walking out of bed only to feel a tiny hand grabbing your wrist.

"Stay." Your heard Ash's hot morning voice.

"I'm just gonna make us some food babygirl." You said, smiling. She let go of your wrist, and you stood up. You walked out in the kitchen in only your grey Calvin Klein Bra and panties. You stood up on your toes to reach the highest shelf, when you heard a quiet moan behind you.

You turned around to see Ash standing there, biting her lip, looking you up and down. You smiled, and decided to tease her a little. You turned around again and crawled down on all four to search the cabinet, arching your back slightly.

You smiled once again as you heard Ash coughing, trying to cover up her moans. You stood up and immediately felt two hands snake around your waist. 

"Don't tease me like that babygirl." She moaned in your ear.

I'm going to hell for writing this