My second encounter with him

I woke me up to my ringing alarm. I rubbed my eyes. I have an interview today! I opened my eyes and got out of the bed.

I took a quick shower and dressed in a formal attire. Should I leave my hair loose or in a bun? Hmm...I will ask uncle Paul.

"Uncle! Uncle!"I went downstairs.
"Good morning, Cait!"he wished me smiling brightly.

He is making breakfast.
"Good morning, uncle!"I wished, hugging him.

"So, what's the matter?"he asked me.
"Uncle, how should I keep my hair, down or in a bun?"I asked him.

He smiled and said,"Down. You look great that way."
"Thank you, uncle."I hugged him and ran upstairs.
"Come fast for breakfast!"he called out.

I brushed my hair and took my file and purse and ran downstairs.

Uncle was arranging food on the dinning table. I sat in my chair and started eating my breakfast.

"Everything set for interview?"uncle asked me.
"Yes."I replied chewing my toast.

I quickly finished my food and got up,"I will be leaving now."
"All the very best! And drive safely."he said.
I placed a kiss on his cheek and hugged him,"Thank you! And yes I will."I replied.

I went out and sat in my car and started the engine.
I reached the office and parked my car in the parking lot.

I checked the time.
I'm 10 minutes early!
I got out of my car and checked myself in the rareview mirror.
I look good and presentable.

I went inside the office building and asked the receptionist,"Hello! I'm here for the interview."
"That's on second floor."she replied smiling.

I took the elevator and went to second floor.
I came out when the lift. When I looked around I saw so many guys and girls who have come here for the job.

I sat on the couch and waiting for my turn.

I am so nervous! Will I get the job? I will! I have to be confident about this! But after I get the job how will I leave uncle and move out? Will I be able to leave uncle alone? Will he be able to live without me? Will I be able to live without him? But I have to leave him otherwise he will never get married and start his life. If I live with him, he will only think and care about me ignoring himself.

"Caitlin Snow!"the receptionist called my name bringing me out of my thoughts.
"That's me!"I replied.
"It's your turn."she said smiling professionally.
I nodded.

I went and knocked on the door.
"Come in."said a male voice from inside.

I took a deep breath and went inside.

"Good morning, sir!"I wished him smiling.
"Good morning! Have a seat."he said pointing to the seat in the opposite side of the chair he was sitting.

I nodded and sat.

"Thank you. Sir, this is my resume."I said handing him my file.
"So, you are Caitlin Snow."he said and I nodded.
Then he started reading my resume.

He is handsome with brown hair and blue eyes. I can see he was amused with my resume.

Then he closed the file and cleared his throat looking at me,"Impressive resume. Your resume is the best one of all that I saw till now. But I will like to ask you some questions."
"Sure."I said smiling.

I came out of the room and sat on the couch with others. I have answered all his questions and he was happy with them. I just hope I get this job!!

Just then his secretary came to me,"Congratulations, Caitlin! You got the job! This is your appointment letter." She handed me the letter smiling. I am so shocked, just now I gave my interview and I got the job! All the other candidates who came for the interview were looking at me shocked.
I smiled and took the letter. "Thank you!"I said and hugged her.

I am so happy! I called uncle,"Hello! You got the job, right?"he said brightly before I can say anything.
I smiled and said,"Yes, I got the job!"

"I want treat."he said and continued,"but today I will be coming late. My boss won't give me holiday on the first day. I am so sorry, Cait."
"It's ok, uncle. We will celebrate tomorrow."I said hiding my disappointment.

"I will really make it grand tomorrow. But, what will you do today? How will you celebrate your day? You have no friends."he said. I can sense the sadness in his voice.
"It's ok, uncle. I don't know anybody here, so what, I will just go and sit in a cafe and enjoy myself."I said.

"Will you be ok by yourself?"he asked concerned.
"I will be fine, don't worry about me."I assured him.
"Ok. Bye, Cait. I have to go."he said.
"Bye, uncle."I said hanging up the call and sighed.

"You are new in this town?"a female voice asked me. I looked around and saw the secretary. I nodded in a yes.
"Then you don't have any friends here?"she asked.
"No. I don't."I replied.
"You have a friend who have some friends so, that means you have few friends here."she said smiling.
I gave her a confused look.
She smiled,"Hi! I'm Sweety. Your new friend."she said and stretched her hand.
I smiled and shook hands with her.

Sweety is very nice and sweet. She introduced me to her friends and we all planned to meet in the evening after office hours.

Whole day I was busy talking to my old friends and told them that I got a job and about this new place and about my new car. They were all happy for me. I really miss my old friends right now.

But atleast I made some new ones and I can go out with them. I checked the time, their office time is about to end.

I got ready and came to the restaurant with my new friends to celebrate.

"And that day I came to know that he didn't liked me but him"Sweety said and we all laughed. We were having fun. I am so happy. They are so nice and friendly. Sweety, Rosy, Iris and Elina.

"I will just come from the restroom."I excused myself.
I went to the restroom and was walking towards my table when someone grabbed my wrist.

I turned around and saw him standing there glaring at me. Today he is wearing a black suit. He looks professional, kind of rich. But... What does he want from me?
I looked at him surprised. And he kept glaring at me angrily. I glared back.

Who do you think he is? That rude guy or someone else? What will happen next if it's him? Please vote and comment.
This is my second story. The first one is " Love of my life. " please read that one too.