-

</ start />

"Yiyang." Yiyang howled, "Leave me alone!"

Yiyang doesn't get it, how her heart melted in her chest when all Sicheng did was call for her name. Yiyang doesn't like the effect of Sicheng, the way he made her head dizzy and her mouth dry. She knows it, the moment Sicheng pinned her against one of the lockers in the changing room of their dance room, she knows it, she can feel it.

She bit her lower lip to stop herself from coughing, her throat hurting from the petals and thorns, angrily blooming in her chest. Her brows furrowed as she tries to swallow it.

It confuses the lad, so he slowly let the latter go. "What's wrong---what's that?!" Sicheng tried to get a hold of Yiyang but the latter would push him, slowly crawling towards the comfort room. "Yiyang, let me help you. What's wrong?" Sicheng tried to deny what he saw; petals, in her hand are petals, colors of lavender and turquoise.

Yiyang found herself crying, hitting her chest one after another. Looking at the petals in her hands, she sighed. The petals' appearance like a mystery and a harbinger encompassed in small frail flower petals. Fuck.

She locked the door to the cubicle she's in, collecting the flowers in her arms and flushing it, like they never existed in the first place. "Sicheng, please I'm begging you, leave."

"You need help."

"I don't need you."

Sicheng sighed. He got on his knee and tried to pick the petal, as he was about to touch it, Yiyang shouted, "Don't ever touch it." She weakly said. Sicheng flinched at how small and weak she sounded. He sighed once again and glanced at the cubicle where Yiyang is hiding herself, "I'll leave but I'm sending someone, okay?"

There was silence, Yiyang's sobs echoing in the room. "Send Yoonoh. He can help me."

Sicheng got on his feet and groaned, "If you say so." He bit his lips and as he was about to leave the room, the words that rolled out of his mouth got Yiyang throwing up again.

"I'm sorry for kissing you."

<//>

+srsly ginny

+short story, English bc THE, mentions of blood and gross stuffs u name it, kidol! winwin, makeup noona! yiyang, kind of angsty and fluffy

+inspired by a fic that struck me so hard

+character death??? maybe??? why so???

+characters are smrg and nct, except smrg aint rookies...howbawdah??

+Hanahaki Disease is a fictional disease. Illness born from one sided love. The patient throws up and coughs flower petals when they suffer from one sided love.

<//>

One touch can lead you to many circumstances including death and loving.

Will Sicheng reciprocate Yiyang's feelings towards him? Maybe not because he tends to be really oblivious, or maybe...this time it's gonna be different.

<//>

nct x smrg

Names, places and events are used for fictious matters. Any resemblance to living and nonliving persons and if a scene is similar to yours are purely coincidental. Plagiarism is a crime.

G E N R E : mainly angst, romance, failed fluff?, word dump, plotless, free flow

<//>

date started ;

9 / 8 / 17

date published ;

9 / 10 / 17

date finished ;

/ /

sighs when will sm debut smrg...and promote them better the fuck

and sorry for dropping this earlier AHA AHA AHA