Derek?

Two months. It's been two months since everything happened. Allison dying. The twins leaving. Isaac and Chris leaving. Why does it seem like everybody was leaving? And right now I found myself in Mexico. Of all places, Mexico. Stiles and Lydia were currently trying to negotiate with the Calaveras to try and figure out where Derek is. 

          Yeah, Derek has been missing for two months as well. The day after Allison's funeral it was odd to me that he didn't attend it. Derek was a lot of things. A poor conversationalist with a horrible sense of humour. An ex-power hungry alpha. Yet, if there was one thing that I knew for sure about Derek Hale it was that he wouldn't miss a funeral for somebody from the pack.

        No Allison wasn't a wolf but neither are pretty much any of us. Lydia's a banshee, Kira is a Kitsune, Malia technically is a wolf, werecoyote is almost the same thing. Stiles was human and as far as we knew I was human. Although the chances of somebody getting bit by an alpha werewolf, dying and then coming out completely human is doubtful.

         Until we were to find out what, or if I was something I am classified under the human category. A human in which I can't use any weapon except a bow and arrow, and in this situation I would never be allowed to bring anything of the sorts with me. So if anything were to happen my best bet is to either find something sharp and use it, or run for my life.

            Scott had came to us, well called us to the Animal Clinic. Started going off about how Derek hadn't texted him, yet Derek doesn't seem like much of a texter to me. He's not even much of a caller. Derek's favorite form of communication was face to face so he could punch you if you offended him. 

         Something pressed against me, causing me to turn around and a guy nodded his head at me. "Hey, pretty lady. What's a girl like you doing at a party like this all alone?" Rolling my eyes, I crossed my arms. "I'm waiting for a date. What's a lowlife like you doing here alone trying to harass girls?" As I spoke he reached out and grabbed my hand, squeezing it tightly. "Don't talk to me like that." 

         Sighing, I nodded, "You're right. Let me try again." He let go of my hand but I didn't. Instead, I grabbed him by his wrist, turned my stomach and flipped him over and onto the ground. "I would advise not going near me next time. And definitely don't touch me." Turning quickly I noticed Malia dancing. "Hey, where's Kira?" She shrugged as I danced slightly in front of her. 

         "Don't know. Probably with Scott." Nodding slightly, I glanced around. Obviously it make sense. Scott and Kira were, well they were something. Way more than friends, but not in a relationship, not yet anyway. Quickly I glanced behind Malia. "Somethings happening." She nodded, still dancing. "I know, dance with me." As she spoke she gripped my hip and started moving us to the music. 

        Absentmindedly, I put my arms on her shoulders, and she ran her hands up my stomach. A smile came across my face as my hands went around her waist. My hands clasped together behind her head again, as she glanced behind me. Kira came up to us and started to dance as Malia leaned forward, "Ready?" Kira held onto nunchucks she had brought with her.

          Nodding slightly I glanced behind Malia and Kira. All three of us turned at the same time, Kira attacking with her weapon, Malia grabbing a guy and pushing him to the ground and me, bringing my leg up to kick the guy in the stomach and raising my elbow to hit him in the face. He faltered but didn't fall until I swung my leg against his, knocking his feet off the ground.

         A guy started coming towards me with a gun raised but before he could get here Scott grabbed him by the front of his jacket and threw him into the wall. He turned back after the guy got knocked out and I nodded, glancing at Kira. She went towards Scott as I nudged Malia to get her to follow.