Chapter 1: Day 1

Luke's P.O.V.

Beep Beep Beep

I shut my cell off and get up. I take a shower then I put on pants and a hoodie and walk down stairs, hearing my dad call my name.

"LUKE DID U DRINK MY FUCKING BEER?" He yells at me. I shake my head, no. He pushes me to the ground and punches me in the face and leaves me there. I run out the door with my hand on my face, walking to hell (school) letting the tears fall down my face.

Bea's POV

I wake up, take a shower and get dressed. I then walk down stairs and sit down with my mom to eat pancakes.

"Are you ready for the first day of school Bea?" My mom asks.

"Im happy and scared at the same time, if that makes sense." I say.

"You'll do great honey, now you've got to leave to go walk to school. You don't want to be late for your first day." She says. I nod and kiss her goodbye, put my pate in the sink and start walking to school. As I walk, I go on my phone to text my friends on Twitter.

I'm not paying any attention to where i'm walking and run into someone. I look up and see a boy with bright blues eyes.  I notice a bruise on the side of his face and his eyes seem puffy, like he had been crying.

"Are you ok?" I ask sympathetically but he just shoves past me, running away. 'I hope he will be okay ' I think to myself in my head, continuing my walk to school.

~~~

Hey guys this is my first Luke Hemmings story so hope you like it. If u did vote, follow me and comment all the love :)

-Meri1221221 

( edited by @surrealsummer )