HighSchool Life, New Friends

The sun was slowly rising, a green haired male still sound asleep, his chest rising and falling. Next to his bed, a small male with red horns and a devil tail. His dark blonde hair covers half of his face as he looks away.

"Sneaky, do you think this will work? I mean, he is sound asleep.." his French accent slices through the air, his soft amber eyes staring at the male in the bed. The other male had a bright halo and soft, white wings. "Moe, dear. You have to trust me. Flippy will be fine, okay? Don't worry your little head." He gives him a warm smile, slowly shaking the male in the bed. "Flippy? Flippy, wake up. It's your first day back at school! It'll be fun!" He continues to shake him, but Flippy waves him away.

"No, Sneaky. I'm not leaving this bed."

"... There is no convincing you, is there?" Moe mutters, his tone of voice showing he's irritated.

"It's too early. Go back to being dead, please and thanks." Flippy covers his head with his covers, snuggling into his bed. "Want me to drag you out? Because I will."

With a grunt from Flippy, Sneaky grabs his hands and throws him to the floor. Moe could barely Dodge him, snapping his head up and giving Sneaky a stare. Flippy screams, scrambling up. Sneaky only gives Moe an apologetic stare and walks over to Flippy. "I warned you."

"Yeah, yeah. Shut it. Why don't you go back to your grave?"

"Because messing with you is fun." Snickering, Moe nods. "Get dressed, we'll start making you some breakfast."

With a red and white flash, the two disappear. Flippy sighs, getting up and grabbing something cozy. A black tee, navy blue sweats and his father's army jacket. He looks in his mirror before sighing, walking down the stairs.

The walk to the school was quite, his lime green eyes were closed as he listened to his music. When the gates were in sight, he takes his earbuds out and walks to the gate, his army jacket stood out like a black cat in the middle of twenty white ones. He looks around and notices many things. A boy with candy in his hair, snuggling into a boy with a bunny hoodie on. This male looked...different, to say the least. Unique, if you will. He had pink rabbit slippers and pink, rosy cheeks. His hair was two colors, a darker honey color on the sides and bleach yellow in the middle. He turns away to a group of girls, shaking his head.
'There are so many people here...' He thought to himself.

"Well? What are you waiting for!" A voice breaks his thoughts, blinking and walking into the building.

As he left his two spirit friends, he lets out a long sigh. Without paying attention, Flippy bumps into someone.

"Oh, my apologies." He replies, stumbling over words.

"Ah, it's alright."

Looking up at the new person, they had diamond blue hair and ice blue eyes. Wearing a small mask around them and a blue jacket. He wore a red shirt under along with black pants with blue paint splatters on them and navy-blue shoes. He breaks Flippy from his thoughts.

"So, who are you?" Feeling embarrassed, he decides to look down as he says it.

"Flippy."