Chapter 13: It's Getting Close

Okay, guys, a whole twist is going to happen. I have had these twists planned from the beginning. So twists will be going on in this chapter and probably in later chapters. Now I'm sure some of you guys are curious about how Mason would act towards Sammie if Vincent wasn't around.

Sammie POV
Today is Sunday and it's the 25th. Today I'm heading to the field at school to practice with Derrick. The coach said we're allowed to use the field on weekends at school. I rode on my bike to school. It's weird to be here on a weekend. When I went on the field I didn't see Derrick instead I saw Mason and another guy. My eyes widen. What was he doing?! When I say I give up he does this! Okay, I didn't really give up.

"Sammie?" he said as I turned around and ignoring him calling me by my nickname. "No Sammie here," I said laughing nervously.

This is what Alexis was telling me to warn Vincent about. But what if he doesn't believe me. I don't know what-

"Sammie?" he said grabbing my arm.

"I didn't see anything," I said shaking.

"It doesn't matter," he said shaking his head grinning. "Like I said you have no chance even if you do tell." he hissed.

Wait that was him who said that? And wait what is wrong with Mason?! I pull back wanting to run.

"I gave up because I thought you were good for him!" I yelled. "But I see I was wrong," I said.

"Tell and I'll have something to tell him too," he said.

"Like what?" I said.

"I'll tell him you lik-" he started to say.

"I can tell him that myself," I said and I ran just in case Mason went anymore crazy. I called Derrick.

"Yes?" he answered.

"We're canceling for today," I said.

"Okay, I'm glad I stayed in bed," he said.

"You and me both. Bye." I say hanging up.

I get on my bike and found myself at Vincent's. What am I suppose to say? Hey Vincent! Your boyfriend is cheating on you! That'll crush him. It'll crush him period.

"What are you doing here?" a voice said.

I turn around and come face to face with Vincent. "Ah!" I scream and fall off my bike.

"Your very clumsy you know," he said smiling.

I'm too busy thinking about how to tell him to comment on that. He helps me up.

"Sammie," he said sighing.

"Yeah, what is it?" I said laying against the gate with him.

"Mason wants to you know have-" he started to say.

"Yeah," I say.

"He got upset when I told him no," he said.

"Why did you say no?" I asked. Hey, I wasn't complaining that he did I was just a bit curious.

"I'm not ready and I guess I just didn't feel right to do it with him," he said.

"What happened to staring at his butt?" I asked smirking.

He gave me a weak smile. "I don't know. I guess he just started becoming dominant. He wanted control almost everything that was going on." he said as his eyes got watery.

I took a deep breath. I opened my mouth to tell him. "Maybe I should do it," he said.

"If you don't feel right about it you shouldn't do it," I said panicking.

"Your right, but what if he dumps me?" he asked wiping his face.

"Then he doesn't deserve you. You deserve someone better." I say and he smiles.

"Someone like who?" he asked smirking leaning forward.

"I don't know," I said leaning forward.

Then a car comes scaring us. We jump back.

"Hey kiddo." his dad said grinning at him as he got out the car. "Hey you must be Sammie," he said walking towards me and shaking my hand.

"Uh yeah, that's me," I said smiling nervously as Vincent laughed.

"Vincent talks about you all the time," he said.

"He does?" I say as my face heats up.

"Yep," he said and grins at his son. "He is short," he said laughing.

My face got redder. "You told him that?!" I said in embarrassed.

He shrugged and smiled. His father told me to come in. We all sat at the table in the kitchen.

"So Sammie do you know how to cook?" his father asked me and Vincent smiled big at him.

Then they both turned at me. Well, that was random. "Uh sorta," I say.

"Does your cooking taste good?" Vincent asked.

"I guess so," I said and they looked at each other and smiled way too big.

"Food!" they both say and turn to me.

"Wait what are you guy's doing?" I ask as they get closer.

Looks like they found someone to sub for mom. Bye bye