Chapter 35: Note To Self: Don't Wear Completely White Outfit's

Watch this video on youtube, and tell me he isn't like Valentine. ( on a good day) LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

COMMENT!!! VOTE!!!! BLAH!!!!

********************************************************************************************************

I quickly jumped off the counter and ran towards the fridge.

“Oof!” I tripped over his awaiting foot, and fell on my face. I looked up angrily, and blew the hair out of my face, to see him doing a little dance in victory. How did my hair get out of its braid?

He waved my hair tie over his shoulder, and opened the fridge door, “Hmm, what to throw at you first.”

I got up quickly, and tried to maneuver in front of him. He wrapped an arm around my waist, and shoved me against the fridge door, putting a knee in-between my legs. He waved a finger in my face, “Bad! Wait until your Master throws you some….oooh wow that feels good keep doing that.”

I stopped wiggling my hips to get free, and smacked him on the chest, hard. He looked down where I hit him, and his face went blank. The gooeyness of the egg seeped down my shirt, and I gasped. He let go of me, and started rapidly looking through the fridge.

Oh crap.

“I hope you like eggs Miss Heart,” he said, cracking one against the fridge, and putting it down my shirt. The gooeyness of the egg seeped down my shirt, and I nodded my head at him, getting really pissed off.

Then he took out the ketchup, and made a heart on my white t-shirt.

Searching through the fridge, I grabbed whipped cream, and mustard. Yes! The good—

A huge bicep rubbed against my face, and went around my neck. He pulled me against his body, and I instantly smelled sweat, and his cologne. He held a chocolate syrup bottle in front of me, making my try and struggle away from him more. “The good stuffs in the pantry,” his deep voice hissed behind me.

 I dropped everything I had, and grabbed at my neck, which is currently being strangled by a muscle man. He shook the bottle, popped the tab with one hand, and let go of me. I of course did the most idiotic thing I could have done, and whirled around to face him. He squeezed the bottle, getting it all over my face, and making sure it ran down my shirt, and all over my white outfit, laughing the whole time.  

He dropped the empty bottle to the ground, and smiled kindly at me showing some dimples I never saw before. I casually walked to the fridge, keeping my cool. Of course I felt something splat onto my back.

I turned around slowly, to see Valentine with a spoon, and a huge tub of mayonnaise; the grossest item that could ever be used in a food fight.

“Um, you got a little mayonnaise on your back,” he commented, twirling the spoon in his hand.

“Do I now?”

He put the spoon back into the container, and flung another face. I avoided it, and dove for the fridge. I pulled open the door, grabbing a carton of milk. I took the top off but his hand grabbed my arm, stopping me. “Oh, no you don’t Fang Face.” I turned around, and brought my knee up to his crotch, and he yelped, grabbed himself, fell to his knees, and then lay on his back in defeat.

“That…was…uncalled for!” he gasped out.

Wow, even a tough Vampire falls to his knees that easily.

I hurried to get the milk, and took out orange juice, taking the cap off. I hurried to Valentine, and stood over him with a giant smile on my face. He opened his eyes, and looked up at me innocently, “Don’t do it,” he growled and pointed a finger at me, “Don’t do it Cassie. I’ll get even—“