S Coups - (Excercise) |Edited|

Sorry if you guys get annoying notifications but I'm just trying to edit all the chapters in this book before I fully stop working with this account and start fresh with a new one. 

---

Mary was in her room flopped on the bed, with her legs dangling off the edge waiting for her boyfriend to come back from work. He told Mary that he was going to be back by around five in the evening, but it was already past five and he wasn't back yet. She stared outside through their terrace door when it suddenly started raining. 

*shaaa* 

She looked up at the ceiling with he arms wide open, 'I'm bored'. She sat up and looked around her room, then she saw her boyfriend's workout equipment at the corner of their room. Because of boredom, an idea popped in her head. 

"I want to try yoga"

She jumped off the bed and took the yoga mat from the corner, carrying it to the living room. She pushed the center table aside to make some enough space and placed the yoga mat in front of the TV. Grabbing the remote from the table, she browsed through YouTube and found a video. With only her pajamas on, she started her little sessions. 

Ten minutes later, she finished the video and plopped on the yoga mat. She was not flexible nor fit to begin with, so doing yoga or working out always left her exhausted. Still trying to catch her breath, she got too lazy to turn the TV off. 

"Welcome back to my channel, I am your yoga instructor here to help you. Today..." Mary slowly closed her eyes, almost falling asleep on the floor.

"I will be joined by my friend over here. So go grab a buddy and let's start our session"

Mary looked at the TV, "I want to do that" she mumbled, "but Seungcheol's not here"

"I'm calling Jackson"

She grabbed her phone from the side table and called her best friend. After two rings, a voice came out of the speaker holes. 

"What?" a raspy voice answered.

"Are you busy?"

"I was"

"Can you come over? Seungcheol's not home yet"

"Now?" 

"Yeah"

"Okay, be there in ten minutes"

"Bye, love you. Kisses" 

"Kisses" the called ended.

While waiting, Mary continued to play in her phone, when a knock was then heard from the door. Knowing that it was Jackson, she immediately got up and opened the door. 

"What is it?" he asked while taking off his shoes and putting his car keys on the key holder. Following Mary to the living room, he suddenly noticed the yoga mat and the TV, "what the heck are you doing?"

"I got bored so I started doing yoga, then I saw this video where you need a buddy, so I called you"

He looked at her dumbfounded, "Are you serious? You know I was having a really good sex with Mark earlier but you called me interrupting the moment. I went straight here because I though you and your little boyfie had a fight" Jackson nagged and nagged.

She was starting to feel bad so she had to make him forgive her, "Okay~, I'm sorry". She pouted while slowly walking to the grumpy cat , wrapping her arms around his waist. "I'm sorry~"she apologized one more time.

Jackson released a big sigh completely falling over his best friend's charm. He immediately smiled and hugged her back. "Oh I can never be mad at you, you're too adorable"

"I know I am" Mary smiled, still in Jackson's arms.

*beep beep beep*

Mary and Jackson did not hear the sound of the keypad because of how loud the TV was playing, but it was Seungcheol entering their apartment when he suddenly sees an unfamiliar pair of shoes on the shoe rack, and keys on the key holder. Confused, he quietly closed the door and entered the living room, passing by the kitchen when he saw his girlfriend hugging a random guy. 

"What the fuck" Seungcheol blurted.

Mary and Jackson looked at where that voice came from and there was her boyfriend with his hand on a fist. 

"Seungcheol, you're home" they immediately pulled away from their hug, "this is Jackson by the way. I don't think you've met him before, but-"

"Clearly" he looked at Jackson up and down, and crossed his arms.

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Jacks-"

"I don't care"

Jackson feeling the tensions between them, he cleared his throat, "Well, this isn't wh-"

He was interrupted again, "I just said, I don't care"

Completely offended, he scoffed, "ugh, I'll be expecting an apology later" Jackson grabbed his stuff and left. 

"Talk"

"That was my best friend you just offended with your behavior"

"Is this your new excuse now? You literally told me that you only had two best friends and I was one of them"

"Yes!" Mary yelled, "and the other one is Jackson"

"You said it was a girl"

"It is not a girl Choi Seungcheol" she rubbed her temples, "remember the time I went to a birthday party last week?"

"Yes, that Jacky girl"

Mary bursted out laughing, "honey, Jacky is not  girl"

"What do you mean?"

"You need to apologize to Jackson" she held his hands out, "Jackson IS Jacky"

"The one dating the Mark guy?" 

"Yes!" Mary fell on the floor laughing.

"Omg, this is so embarrassing" Seungcheol covered his face with his hands, hiding. "Oh no, I feel bad. Well it's not my fault you call him Jacky, everyone would misunderstand that Jacky was girl"

Mary got up still giggly, "You need to apologize to Jackson. Here text him through my phone" she handed her phone to her boyfriend.

"Help me" Seungcheol pleaded.

"Nope" Mary laughed, "you didn't let him explain so that's not my fault"

Mary walked to their bedroom laughing, leaving her boyfriend looking like a tomato. He started scrolling through her contacts and saw the name tag 'Jackyson'.

"Well here goes nothing" he clicked the name and called him. After one ring, Seungcheol answered.

"Hello?" He answered quietly.

"You little bitch!"

'Oh boy'