Chapter 4

I stood there in slight shock from what he had just told. Alpha. King. Alpha King?! Wow. Just wow. I really don't know what to think. Part of me isn't surprised that he is the Alpha King, only because he emanates such power in everything he does, and not to mention his physical attributes are also a giveaway as to how powerful he is.

Another part of me is very surprised that he said that.  My mate is an Alpha King. Wow. I think that's the third time I've said wow. I let this information sink in, and while I did I took a quick glance over his body. His yummy body. Oh boy, keep is together Bella.

He smiled a genuine smile at me and then moved his hand from my hip, gliding it up the side of my stomach and past the curve of my breast, which caused me shiver, then rested it gently on my cheek.  "Now little dove, would you mind telling me your name?"

I blushed, again, not being able to control the amount of blood that wanted to rush to my cheeks, and replied, "Isabella Vega."

"Isabella, huh?" my name sexily rolled off of his tongue. Oh god.  He had a look of excitement and lust in his eyes, and I couldn't help but to feel the same emotions back.  Both of his hands make there way down to my waist, and holding me in a gentle, yet firm grip. He slowly pushes me back against the wall, and presses as much of his body as he can to my own.

I start feeling flustered, now being able to feel him and all his muscled glory. My hands find there way up to his gigantic arms, and I hold on tight. He brings his face down to my jaw, and starts to place kisses along my jawline, slowly heading down to the base of my neck.  I let a breathy moan slip out of my mouth, one that I had been trying so hard to keep in, which makes him let out a deep growl and tighten his grip on my waist.

This new found sexual tension that I am experiencing causes me to move my hands from his forearms, all the way up past his neck, and reach up on my tip-toes to run my fingers through his hair. A deep moan is released from his throat, and I can see his eyes visibly darken another shade. 

While he is working on my neck, I start to tug at his hair, my breath coming out in short, quick pants. "Oh god, this feels so good", I let out. 

I hear a small chuckle coming from him, and look up at him to see why he is laughing. "Just you wait little dove, if you think this feels good just wait until you get the full package."