Prologue: The Nerd and the Jock

Joey POV

July 4th, 2016

Daniel and I sat in the park, our little baby puppy jumping around us and chasing butterflies. His name his Wolf, he's a husky and I love him very much.

Daniel grabbed my hand and smiled, we graduated only last month and it still feels like we're in school. Daniel has been nothing but supportive and I'm so happy that I found him or that he even walked into my life. Ever since that day, I've had nothing but smiles.

Snapping back to reality, I let my feet slowly move, like a little girl waiting for her mother to pick her up.

"Joey, I'm going to bathroom, I'll be right back." Daniel said getting up and then bending over to peck my lips. I smiled and waved at him. I decided to let time pass by watching things in the park, mothers with their kids, birds chirping and the creek running along ever so calmly. The smile grew on my face.

"I'm back." Daniel said from behind me. I giggled and turned around. My mouth hit the floor.

"Joey, I'm not going to do the whole big speech because I tell you things from it daily. But besides that, I wanted to ask if you would make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Daniel said holding out a ring with pride pattern gemstones on it. Tears fell from my eyes and I nodded.

"Yes, YES!" I screamed, tackling Daniel on the small hill.

"YAAAAAAAAS! MY BABY GAY SLUTS ARE GETTING MARRIED!" I heard Katrina scream from the other side of the park. Daniel and I rolled our eyes and shared another kiss.

"The nerd and the jock are getting married, the perfect cliché." I said.

"And the nerd will top the jock tonight." Daniel replied smirking. Oh god. I swear I was more red than a tomato.