Chapter 2

Lucy's POV
This isn't good, she has that look in her eyes I thought as I watched anger fill her body as her eyes glowed deep blue.

"Juvia please" I begged. Juvia went to lung toward them but I grabbed onto her wrist before she could.

"I can't loose you too. Your all I have" I spoke softly with short breaths as tears streamed down my face. I remembered the pain of that day as I looked at the captains smirking faces. I know how she feels and I don't blame her, but we have to stay focused. Her eyes turned back to their normal ocean blue colour  as we walked to the side of the ship. Before we could abandon it, we were grabbed from behind with captain Grays voice beaming over us.

"Search the ship and get as much as you can before it goes down, leave no survivors!" He yelled from his standing point. The man holding us dragged us onto their ship and took our weapons.

"Lucy?" Juvia said in a concerned voice. All her anger and hatred turned into fear and concern.

"It's ok" I whispered back. The
Man took us up the the captains and stood their waiting for his orders.

"Captains, what shall I do with these two?" He asked in a stern voice.

"Leave no survivors" Natsu repeated Grays words making me cringe.

"Gajeel" I heard Juvia whisper.

"Huh. Juvia?" He said back letting go of us before we fell to the floor. We stood up and Juvia took a good look at his face. He stared at her and raised one of his arms into the air. He slowly took the hood off her face and a smile crept onto his face.

"Hey rain women how's it going?" He asked and they hugged each other. They started to catch up and tall about all the things they missed out on. Juvia and Gajeel were really close when they were kids. They were like brother and sister until he had to move across the world. We heard his boat got taken over by savages and there were no survivors. I guess we now know what happened.

"Do you know what's going on?" A voice whispered through my ear. I turned around to captain Natsu inches away from me with a smirk on his face.

"Ahh!" I shout and jumped next to  Juvia as she stood in front of me.

"Stay back" she hissed blocking them from me.

"I think you should stand down 'rain women' if you didn't notice we have you surrounded" Gray said as the crew surrounded us.

"Bad idea" Gajeel and I said in sink. With a smile, Juvia rose her hand and put the whole crew apart from Gray, Natsu, Gajeel and I into a water lock.

"You ruined out ride" she spoke in a death tone. Before anyone could intervene, a scarlet hair requip Mage stood in front of Juvia.

"You ruined my cake" she stated pointing to a slice of cake in one of her water locks. In a blink of an eye, everything turned black.

Juvias POV
I woke up in what looks like the captains quarters, Lucy laying on the bed next to me. I stood up and placed a hand to my head. What happened? I thought as I started to look around. The room was filled with what looked like souvenirs. One item caught my eyes. It had the same crest on it as the map did. The map!? I started to panic. I searched for it in my hiding spot and found that it was still there. Picking the item up I noticed it was a  magnifier. I hesitated to pick it up, but once I did I found it to be extremely light. There was a knock at the bed room door as I looked over toward it.

"Hey you up?" Gray said as he entered the room. I held the item behind my back as I recovered from the shock.

"Obviously" I said as I went back to admiring the treasures. I felt a hand on my wrist and it was pulled towards the roof.

"Thief, huh?" He said only inches away from my face. A tinge of pink spread across my face as his warm breath brushed against my neck.

"It's hu-ahh!" I was cut off by my own scream. The boat had slightly tipped,causing me to crash into Gray. As we crashed into the floor, I felt cold lips pressed against mine. I lifted my head as my hair fell to one side, ocean blue meeting careless onyx eyes.

"Ehh~ s-sorry" I stuttered as my face heated up.

"Am I interrupting anything"