Chapter 19

So the two previous chapters got mixed up so I fixed that.

Cole's Pov

***********

"LOLA!"

LOLA!"

I continue to shake her hoping that I can get a reaction, I turn to see the doctors just standing there doing f*ck all. I slowly stalk towards them and with Alpha tone strong in my voice I give them a 'little' message. "Why is she not waking up we tried everything! If you doctors don't get your shit together and wake my mate up you shall be in serious trouble and won't live to see another day." They begin to scramble about actually starting to work just to save their own pathetic lives, not because they care that a Luna may die but because they don't want a confrontation with death.

I walk back to her, my beautiful princess who is carrying my pups. Why did it have to be her in this position? Why not Brianna, no one would miss that nasty bitch. "Lola please wake up, I need you here and so does our pack. I'll die without you princess"

"So you only want me alive so that you can live? How selfish of you Alpha" My head snapped up in a instant and I was faced with my mate looking up at me smirking as if nothing even happened to her! "Princess you're okay thank the heavens! what happened? Are you and the pups okay?" She just nodded and kissed me, oh how I missed them lips for the 30 minutes that she was out for (Lol).

"What happened? And why did you black out twice, I need answers!" I was just throwing questions at her, needing to know exactly what's going on with her and my pups. "Calm your dick Hun, I'll tell you what happened"

"So we were walking and I tried talking to Darkness but she still wasn't answering and I blacked out again...."

FLASHBACK

"We meet again my daughter, I have more news on what shall happen to you and your family but first I must tell you about your mate" What's going on now? Isn't what I know enough already, too much drama and stress for a pregnant girl like me. "What about him? Is he in danger? Nothing better happen to him." She just looked at me with a face saying 'shut your mouth or I'll shut it for you' and that was enough to get me silenced.

"No nothing is wrong with him, quite the opposite because he is your true mate. I know you had one called Ashton but it is good that you both rejected each other because the things that'll happen in the future would probably kill you both if you were together. He was too weak and your connection was not strong enough."

"Okay well I'm glad you like my mate but why did you have to make me faint and bring me back to this creepy ass place to tell me? I was living pretty fine not knowing or caring about your opinions of him"  She brought me here to tell me crap I already know, waste of my time.

"Well Lola, I'll just tell you this quick and you can go then. You are the Queen of Darkness and death and basically the whole wolf kingdom. No one knows this yet because I have protected you and placed you will a family of no status. Cole is your king and together you will protect our world and punish those who need to be. Ashton was not the right mate because, well he was a man whore and probably would have shagged the next bitch he saw. This would have made you weak and easier to kill. I know Cole will be faithful and think with his mind and not his dick. Bye my daughter Darkness shall be able to communicate with you again and once the pups are born you and Cole shall shift into your wolves. You shall still have the same wolf but a different coat and shall begin to explore with your new found powers. Farewell my child"

What. The. Heck.

I'm a Queen and Cole is a King?!

FLASHBACK OVER

Cole looked at me like I was crazy " You're telling me that you are a Queen and that I'm your King! That we are going to rule soon! That people will try kill us! This most be a f*cking joke, you have to be lying." I started to get angry at this "You think that I would make this shit up? How twisted do you think I flipping am? Why do you think I have and Alpha tone and yours doesn't work on me? Tell one more time that you think I'm lying and see what I will do to you Cole" I didn't realise but with each step closer I took towards Cole the higher in the air I went, by the end of my rant I was a few meters in the air. I tried to calm myself down and again began to approach Cole "Tell me now that I'm not telling the truth" He looked at me with guilt clear in his eyes

"I'm so sorry Lola, I'm sorry that I doubted but I'll never do that again. You are my love, my mate, my Luna and my Queen" He pulled me in for a passionate kiss and I gladly accepted.

"You know I am so now that makes you my bitch" I smirk and we both burst out laughing.