Male Reader

"So, uh...yeah"
I am currently sitting on my bed, sandwiched between Stan and Ford, annnnd it is very awkward. Fords face is bright red and Stan, just has a blank face. I take a deep and do something. I place my hands on Ford's and Stan's knee and rub my hand up and down. Ford tenses and Stan looks at me and grins. I feel his hand travel up my own leg until he's almost touching my crotch. Ford awkwardly leans in and starts kissing and sucking on my neck, while his hand travels up my shirt and plays with one of my nipples. Before long Stan was slithering his hand into my pants and stroked me through my boxers. I bite my lip to hold back a moan. I felt Ford move to the side and Stan lays me down on my back, continuing to rub me. Ford settles himself behind my head and starts kissing me. He roams his hands down to my shirt and starts to unbutton it. Stan pulls my pants down and chuckles.
"Why are you laughing."
"You quieter then usual, usually you talk up a storm."
He gripped down on my cock preventing me from replying. Ford slides his tongue into my mouth and begins exploring. Stan slowly slides my boxers down and starts to massage my length. I moaned into Fords mouth. They both pull their shirts over their head, and they were only wearing their underwear from before so no need to take off their pants. Stan leans down and starts to suck me. I notice how Ford stops working his tongue and is moaning. I glance back and see that he pulled his boxers down and was softly stroking himself. I decide to take something into my own hands and I reach behind me, move Fords hand away and stroke him myself. Ford wets his fingers and pushes one inside his own ass. He bites his lips and moans. I soon feel a finger in my own butt and grit my teeth. I look down and see Stan rubbing himself while sucking me off and preparing me for the big part. Just this sight alone turned me off enough that I arched my back and came into Stans mouth. He laughed.
"I think we are ready now."
He looks at Ford and they nod at eachother. Ford lays on his back and Stan guides me so that I'm ontop of him while Stan settled behind me. It is then that I realized that I was middle... Yes. I slowly pushed myself into Ford and felt Stan do the same. It hurt, alot, so for a moment we were still, until without words, we knew to begin. I slowly roll my hips making Ford grit his teeth. After a few moments we started going faster, but it was pretty slow for me.
"Nggh, Stan, go faster."
He nodded and started going faster, causing me to pick up speed. Ford gripped the sheets and began moaning out my name. I leaned in and began kissing him roughly. Stan kissed my neck harshly leaving love marks everywhere. Soon we began pounding into eachother, and Ford wrapped his legs around us pulling us in causing more friction. I stroked Fords cock causing him to moan in my mouth. I could feel Stans hands on my hips as he slammed himself into me as hard as he could. I pulled away from Ford and threw my head back.
"Oh my god Stan, yes, ngghh."
"(Y/N) Go.... faster."
I started picking up my speed even more, going as fast and hard as Stan was. The sensation of my cock in Ford and Stan in my arse was killer. For a moment the only sound that could be heard was our unstable breaths and the sound of skin hitting skin. Until we all at the same moment moaned out gibberish and we all came, soon collapsing onto the other. After what seemed like hours of catching our breath Stan pulled out of me and I pulled out of Ford. Stan plopped down next to me and pulled me into his chest while Ford became my bigspoon. I sighed in continent and nuzzled my head into Stans chest.
"Well, that was, exhilarating."
"Yes, yes it was, why didn't we think of this sooner"
"I have no idea."
Stan pets my hair causing me to fall into sleep like relaxation. Right before I dozed off I unconsciously spoke.
"I love you two."
"We love you to (Y/N)"