Chapter 4

Emmett's Point of View

I of course was playing my very violent video games. Dammit I just died. Oh Carlisle is back and he seems happier than usual. I wonder why, so I paused my game.

" Carlisle what's gotten you so happy," I had asked and everyone came over out of curiosity.

" I've found her," Carlisle said happily.

" What's she like?" Esme had asked.

" Amazing and perfect in every way. She plays so many instruments, makes clothing, plaus video games and not the girly kind either, and so much more that I don't know yet."

" Wow and I like her with her choice of games then. What's her name?" I had stated and asked which shocked them all.

" Elizabeth but I didn't ask about her last name though."

"Such a beautiful name," Esme had spoke up.

" She is beautiful and I believe even more then me," my beautiful wife Rose admitted.

Elizabeth's Point of View

Just thinking about Carlisle makes me happy. I'm currently thinking of what instrument I'm going to play for the song "All of Me." I might have them choose what instrument to play.

I heard the door opening and smelt Max, Abby, and Emma. They had snapped me out of my thinking. Emma saw me and smiled, oh I hate her gift of seeing relationships.

" You found him didn't you?" Emma spoke up and catching Abby's attention.

" Yes and he is the leader of the Olympic clan and he will be here later with his family."

" I'm home," a voice rang out througj the house and I knew exactly who it was.

" Harold the bear get your fat ass in here."

" Will do mom and I know you love my ass. Also I am staying with the clan," Harold said with a big grin on his face.

The whole family/coven included.