Epilogue

WICKED
          Memorandum, Date
          232.2.15
          To: My Associates
          From: Ava Paige, Chancellor
          RE: (Y/N) (Y/L), THE ACCIDENT

Let me start off by saying the Trials have gone extremely well, and we've collected more patterns than was originally expected. The results weren't completely ideal, but we have got to make the best of this situation, as I'm sure you will all have no trouble doing. Think positive, and remember your position and goal.

I wasn't, however, anticipating Miss (Y/L) and Subject A5 would develop any kind of relationship. It was quite unexpected, but nevertheless, can merely be thought of as another Variable that was unaccounted for.

It's true, we've struggled with getting Miss (Y/L) back in her place after she ran away from us into the Maze, but it can't be helped she didn't share our views. Mr. Janson's plan to lure her back with the light in the Maze failed, however. We ended up having to get her back the hard way, and it worked out as best as we could have predicted.

Speaking directly to you, Mr. Janson, Miss (Y/L) is not so much "An Accident" as an important piece in our progress of building back up the whole of our society. As a crucial part of developing the Cure. I caution you to take more care in this -- I do not want her to feel any less than what she actually is. Our goal is not to mock our subjects, might I remind you.

Moving on, I think it's time to move on and remove her Swipe, along with the rest of the tested boys and girls. Maybe once she remembers what we've erased, the few memories that have stayed with her will makes sense, and she will change her mind, though it's not something we can rely on as our only option.

She is after all, more important than she knows, and you all understand it is of the utmost importance that she finishes what she started in the beginning. We must make sure that Newton does not become so much of a distraction that Miss (Y/L) loses sight of what she's meant to do.

After all, we are doing this for the good of the human race. As always, WICKED is good.

That is all.