Just when we thought things were getting better

KK so guys you didn't comment about my Jaden story :( come on guys I really need your feed back so please comment after you read this.!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yn pov

I woke up it was 5:00pm dang I really over slept. I looked up Ray was gone. I got up took a shower and put on a grey tank, black skinnies, a plaid black red and grey shirt around my waist, black red and grey Jordans, and I black beanie that said 'Fresh' in red. I walked downstairs and the guys were down there.

Prod+Prince:hey

Yn:(waves) hey guys

Ray got up and kissed my cheek then sat back down.(btw they got suspended for 5 days)No greeting from Roc. Well pfft to him too. I went into the kitchen and grabbed some Lucky Charms then sat at the counter and began eating them. Roc walked in he looked like something was bothering him. Right now I don't care because I didn't get any greeting.

Roc:yn

I ignored him.

Roc:hello

Yn: o hey roc what's up

Roc:i have something to get off my chest

He came closer but I paid no mind to it.

Roc: I really like you

My face expression changed well I wasn't expecting that.

Yn:ro-

Roc; I know I know but I just really needed to get that off my chest and I know Ray's my bro and that I shouldn't-

I ran out the kitchen before he could say anything else. I don't know why but it was too much for me right now.

Roc POV

I cant believe she just ran off like that. I shook my head and went into the livingroom, The boys were gone......well ok ill just go talk to Yn. I'll walk upstairs and find my way to Yn room. I walked in without her noticing.

Roc:hey can I-

Yn:nope

Roc: why not

She signaled me that she was on the phone.

Yn: ok here I come

I followed her outside.

Yn:so you had something to say

Roc:yea I-

Some guy interrupted me he walked up. Yn stepped back looking scared.

???:hey yn

Yn: go away chris

Chris:i just want to talk

I looked at him as he approached her I don't know what it is but something says that he isn't good.

Yn: I said leave

He slapped her. I punched him. He fell to the floor.

Yn POV

I watched as Chris dusted himself off and ran away.  Roc turned around and touched my face.

Yn:(flinches)

Roc: does that hurt

I shook my head no. He reached for my wound again.

Yn;(flinches)

Then all of a sudden memories fled back of Chris abusing me.

Yn:(starts crying)

Roc:(holds her)

After a while I finally collected myself together. I looked up and seem Ray and the rest approach us.

Ray: uh Roc why you holding my girl

Roc: she was-

Ray: what happened to her face Yn he do this to you

I couldn't utter a word. Its like it was all stuck in my thought.

Yn:he-

Ray:(punches Roc in the face)

They started fighting and I could do nothing but watch. Prod and Prince tried breaking it up but it was no use.

Random old lady: STOP BEFORE I CALL THE POPO'S

They continued fighting.

Random old lady:(calls police)

5 mins later the police show up and take away Roc and Ray. What have they gotten themselves into.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me, Prod, and Prince went into the house. 10 mins later I got a phone call. I answered it.

???:Yn

Yn:yea Ray are you ok

Ray:well im ok Roc explained the story on the way to Juvey and right now we in the corner of the cell cause other guys keep staring at us

Yn:cool story bro tell it again

Ray:Yn this isn't funny

Yn: ik im sorry uhm they say when you get out

Ray: uhm I don't know we find out tomorrow

Yn:ok well I'll be there tomorrow o and ask for another cell]

Ray:i tried the officer keep laughing at us- aye look gotta go

Yn: k I love you be good

Ray; I love you too

He hung up. I just shook my head and put my phone in my back pocket as Prince+Prod laughed. They ended up staying the night and we went to sleep in the living room.

THE NEXT DAY