CC finds out

(Andy pov)

"Jinxx," I shout. "Andy, " he calls. "Jinxx, " I shout following where I had herd his voice. "Andy, " he shouts again. "Jinxx, " I came near his voice. He calls yet again, "Andy!" "CC, " I heard another voice, " so what was this about Batman? " "Jinxx, " I shout now grabbing him pulling him away ," it's important! " "Andy, " he whines but followed. I pull him outside now facing him, " he doesn't know. " "Doesn't know what, " he asked frowning. "He doesn't know his sister has a Batman tattoo, " I said in a whisper," CC never wanted her to get a tattoo." "Then why did she get it, " he asked. " I don't know she had it before we met her," I answered honestly. Jinxx looked at me, " he is gonna be curious why I brought up a tattoo." "Well do you feel like getting another tattoo, " I suggested. 

(Juliet pov)

We kept moving place to place. Romeo would keep me away from then scent of werewolf. He would move me as soon as he felt like they were close. I still got to do my performance and my fans learned that he was my boyfriend. I was humming new lyrics to myself looking out the window . A moan slips from my lips feeling Romeo nibble on my neck gently. "New song, " he asked softly. "Yes, " I answered as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. I turn to face him only to be met by a quick peck. "I miss them ," I said looking into his eyes. "It would put them in a risk, " he warned. I bit my lip looking into his eyes.  "Then claim me, " I said and his features clearly showing how shocked he was, " you know I want it,  and it would take them off my trail for good." "Are you sure, " he asked now rubbing my back.  "As sure as I will ever be ," I smile up at him. He kisses me passionately pressing me into the wall.  A cry comes from my lips as he was ripped off of me. My eyes widened in horror seeing him. My father in his wolf form holding Romeo by his neck. Romeo looked shocked and was trying to free himself, but the more he tried the more my father tightens his grip. "Father don't, " I shout ," don't hurt him. " My fathers cold black eyes look at me. Clearly he wasn't happy, he didn't have to go to his human form for that to be obvious.

~~~Lemon warning~~~

(You pov)

Andy came back,  he kisses me softly. "Don't worry, " he whispered, " CC doesn't know." "Thank you Andy, " I smile Andy picking me up wrapping my legs around his waist. I moan softly as he kisses me passionately yet lustfully. He places me on the bed but I don't unwrap my legs. He now travels his kisses to my neck. He allowed me to flip us.

~~~END OF LEMON ~~~~

"What is going on, " CC asked walking in. I gasp and got off of Andy, but in doing so CC got a glimpse of my tattoo. "(Y/n) ," he said in shock," You have a tattoo?! " I bow my head in shame. "Awesome, " CC said and my head pops up. "What, " Andy and I asked on union. "I may not agree, but it's your body and your over 18 now I can't tell you what to do, " he smiles but then glares at Andy," but please wait a while for...  Those kind of activities." Andy pulls me to him kissing my neck. "You said it yourself you can't tell her what to do, " Andy purrs kissing my neck. I was blushing hard. Andy then looks at CC, " don't worry we haven't gone far. " "Looks like you were gonna, " CC said.  I go to CC hugging him, but as I do I get thirsty. The only reason why I could take blood from Andy, was that I had bit hard enough to break the skin. I was still human. Andy seeing me tense pulled me away from CC. "She still gets those urges, but it is getting worse lately, " Andy explained to CC. I head to the kitchen to make dinner , something drew me to the fridge. I open it grabbing the meat (sorry vegetarians). I opened the package of meat to cook it. I moan smelling the delicious scent. "(Y/n) ," Andy and CC snapped me out of it. I realized I had been drinking the blood juices.  I ran to the bathroom.

(Andy pov)  

She ran to the bathroom realizing what she did. CC asked me to help him cook, he didn't want me alone with his sister for a while.

~~~~Time skip~~~~

(Andy still)

"Where is (y/n) ," CC asked after coming back from the bathroom. "I thought she went to her room, " I answered looking at him. "She is not there, " CC said now starting to panic. "Shit," I said and the search for (y/n) was on. She had taken a shower,  her smell was (fav shampoo). The smell lead to the back door . Had she snuck out?  Was she that upset?

~~~A/n~~~

First off:

Vote we need more votes to keep them in the lead! 

https://www.grammy.com/polls/nominations-for-the-58th-grammys-will-be-announced-dec-7-which-of-the-following-artists-do-you

Second off :

Yes another cliff hanger,  sorry shit has been happening lately and I just wanted to update tonight. Next chapter hopefully Will be soon. Thank you for reading and have a good night.