Chapter 1

Delirious's POV
My name's Jonathan but I liked to be called Delirious. I'm homeless in the city of Los Santos. I live in an alleyway and I may or may not have to powers of a raccoon. My power is to turn into a raccoon. That's all I've been now a days. I don't even know what my human form looks like anymore. Every day I stay in my alleyway and sit in my box. If I get hungry I go dumpster diving. But today is different. My home, I mean my alleyway was in flames. I run around and try to get out. My pelt feels burnt. I make it out and lay down on the side walk. I feel so exhausted that I can't stay awake. The only thing I see before I pass out is a boy around the age of 22 crouch down next to me.

Evan's POV
I'm on my daily walk and I hear fire burning. That's weird because I live in the expensive part of LS and no homeless people live around here. I run to where I hear the fire and see a raccoon. He looks burnt. I crouch down by him and I see him close his eyes. I frown. I need to help this little guy. I don't know why I feel like this, something is telling me to help him. So, I pick him up and hold him in my arms. I start sprinting back to my apartment. I reach my apartment and run up the stairs. I open my apartment door and head over to the couch. I set him down gently and run to my kitchen too get some food and water for when he wakes up. I go back out to my living room and set to food and water on the coffee table. I don't think he'll be up for a while so I think I'll go for a little fly. See I have the power to turn into an owl. I change into my owl form and fly out of my window. I wonder in the raccoon is like me. It's very unusual to see a raccoon in Los Santos. The only way there would be one would be if it was human too. I wonder if he is human that he is homeless. I better head back, he'll probably wake up soon.

Delirious's POV
I wake up in a fancy apartment. It hurts to move a lot. I look over at an open window just in time to see an owl fly through it. But what surprised me the most was that the owl changed into the boy that I saw before I passed out. I quickly shut my eyes as he walks over to me. I felt him sit down next to me on the couch. I soon feel a hand gliding against my fur. He's petting me. I let out a little purr, much like a cats, and stretch out but also grown in pain. He chuckles and I open my eyes. I look up at him and start to think if I should turn human or not. I feel like I should, well if I remember how. I slowly stand up and move away from him. I start to think about turning human. I feel changes in my bones and gasp in pain. Once I am fully changed I look over at the guy that found me.

"Hi" I say in a super scratchy voice. I start having a coughing fit and the guy comes over and pats my back. When he does that I hiss in pain. I guess the burns got deeper than my fur.

"Come follow me, I need to look at your burns" The guy said.

"Why are you doing this? Why did you save me?"

"I don't know, I just felt like I needed to help you. When I saw you in your raccoon form something told me to help."

"Well thank you"

"You're welcome, my name is Evan by the way"

"I'm Jonathan"

"Okay Jonathan just lay down here an I'll be right back"

He tells me to lay on the bed face down and I obey. He comes back with a bottle which I think is aloe and a wet wash rag.

"Take off your shirt and lay back down. I'm gonna gently wipe your back with this cloth and then put aloe on you."

I take off my shirt and see my ribs. I cringe at me body. I didn't think I would look so bad. I look over at Evan and see him frowning at me.

"Okay we're gonna go out to a restaurant after this and fill you up. No offense but you look horrible. I'll give you some of my clothes too after you take a shower but they might be a little big on you."