1. Some Memories Change Everything

Emma woke up alone on the king size bed in the master bedroom of her house in Storybrooke. The house that Killian had selected. The one that was large enough for a family one day. A family that, unbeknownst to Killian, had already been started.

    Emma internally groaned. Since she got her memories back yesterday, she had remembered she was pregnant. She was in what was probably the screwiest situation in the history of history: 1. She was pregnant; 2. Killian was The Dark One; 3. So was she.

      Emma laid on the bed. At least the heroes where on her side again. She could definitely tell Mary Margaret and Regina about the baby, just not David. But then again, if Mary Margaret knew, it would only be so long until David knew too. But what Emma truly feared was telling the other Dark One. She had no idea how Killian would react. Would he be happy, or angry? Maybe there was chance it could lower him from his cloud of darkness and lead him back into the light. Maybe. Just maybe.

     But there was definitely no use in just lying around in bed in a daze. Emma decided that she would tell her mother. So she whisked on her Dark Swan clothes and- wait. If she was going to go tell Mary Margaret that she was pregnant, she should probably put something on a little less evil. After a puff of black smoke, she was dressed in jeans, a toque, and her favourite red leather jacket. She then sent herself over to Mary Margaret's loft using dark magic.

When she got to the loft, Emma raised her fist to knocking the door, but was interrupted by her mother opening the door with Baby Neal on her arm.
"Emma?" She asked. "What are you doing here?"

Emma looked into Mary Margaret's eyes and took the plunge. "I'm pregnant," she said.