Important News!!!!

This is technically not a update, but I still want you to read, because I NEED you're opinion!!

I was thinking about writing a story about a fangirl.
It's kinda like a day in the life of a fangirl, but not quite.

It will consist of a girl that just so happens to be a fangirl.
She's either in middle school or high school (I'm not sure which yet, so comment which one you think).
She likes this guy, but he doesn't like her. Because she's a fangirl.
She will be faced with the challenge of choosing her fandom, or choosing the guy.

I plan on making the story short, 5 to 10 chapters, but you never know because I love to write and sometimes I get carried away.
I want to get completely done with the story before I publish it, so you won't have to wait.
I'll probably publish the story on Christmas break, which is December 18th to like January 3rd, I think.
If you all like the idea?

Okay so if you'd read the story, please tell me, by commenting.

If you like the story and you want to have you're username in the description, you can comment what you think the fangirl's name should be, and what the boy's name should be. The name or name's (You are only allowed to comment ONE girls name and ONE boy's name) I like best will become the characters name, and whoever came up with the name or name's, username will be put into the description and given credit.
Also I would love it if you would comment what celebrity you want to play the fangirl and what celebrity you want to play the boy.
The same rules that applied to the names, apply to this as well.

If you have any questions about having you're name put into the description, you can comment or message me.

Please VOTE 🌟, COMMENT, and RECOMMEND THIS STORY!