Death

HEY GUYS PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END, THANK YOU !

warning - angst in this chapter and character death. ( do not flame me or hate me, just read the a/n at the bottom . )

it isn't too long, it's more of a drabble . but my a/n at the bottom made this chapter look longer ...

yeah, it's a pretty sad chapter. if I made you cry, it means I'm an amazing author :D if I didn't... but you still felt sad, then yay, I'm an okay author :) okay I suck , just read on !

(( late cause I was rushing school work. ))

-

"..Natsu.. I love you, remember that.."

As she stops breathing and leaves him for eternity, Natsu breaks down and sobs. It isn't manly, he knows, but who cares about manliness when your wife of 40 years died ?

"Lucy... Wake up... I'll do anything.. Wake up !" He cries, gripping onto her limp hand tightly.

Her eyes were closed, and she looked so peaceful as though she was sleeping, but Natsu knew better.

Seeing her lifeless body on the bed, knowing she'll never wake up again, knowing that there'll be no one who will welcome him home with the same happiness that she did, Natsu broke; he'll do anything to help fill the empty hole in his heart.

-

a/n - okay, I hope that at the top caught your attention. I know some of you usually skip over author's notes... and I thought that this is one you should read fyi :) uh so this chapter is about death ( obviously... ), and before any of you leave a review that goes " WHY DID YOU MAKE HER DIE ? IT'S UNFAIR ! " or " I HATE YOU, LUCY CAN'T DIE ! " just, read.

I know no one likes deaths, but it's inevitable, and as you can infer, Lucy is already quite old in this fic, as she had been married for 40 years. a rough gauge of her age would be 60-70, up to you really, and so she died. it isn't unfair because everyone dies, even in anime and manga... and every relationship isn't about happiness, hugs, kisses and dates, and all the fluffy stuff. every relationship also has its ups and downs, such as death.

oh, if you're wondering why it's Lucy that died... I have no idea too. maybe it's because Natsu is more emotional.

anyway, this is getting super long-winded... and yeah, don't hate me and I hope you understand. omg I suck at serious stuff .

SO END OF SERIOUS EXPLANATION.

comment and vote please ? :)