Chapter 1: Hello Highschool

Introduction
Highschool the big place where the bullying really starts to happen. A place where
------------------------------------------------
"Damn that ass," I say catching a glimpse of a guy bending down.

"Can you not," Derrick said rolling his eyes as he pulls me away.

"Your just jealous I'm not staring at yours," I said sticking out my tongue.

"Actually I rather you stare at his than mine," he said grinning.

Derrick and I have been friends since sixth grade. Lot's of people moved but we're still here-

"Vincent how was your summer? I bet you had lots of fun with boys taking off their shirts." Veronica said.

And this bitch.

"Veronica you do the same thing," I said rolling my eyes.

"Why do you still hang out with him?" she asks Derrick.

"I'm still here!" I say snapping at her.

"And does it look like I care?" she said.

"You seemed to care a lot asking about my summer and shit," I said gritting my teeth.

"Whatever I guess you've grown a bit taller. I guess I'll leave you alone for now," she said and walked off.

"Biotch," I said making her turn and glare.

"You should ignore her," Derrick said as we headed to our first class, Algebra 1.

It was a very long class when the bell rung Derrick and I went different ways. My locker was farther than his. And it was right by my biology class. I got my stuff and locked my locker. I turned to walk and bumped into someone. I fell on my butt.

"Hey?!" I snapped but when I looked up I saw a guy before me.

He was hot. His eyes were a light brown. His hair was sleek. His smile was just perfect.

"Hey, sorry," he said putting out his hand.

"No my bad," I said taking his hand as he helped me up.

He smiled. "See ya," he said walking away.

I watched him as he walked. My eyes trailed down. I smiled and went to biology class. I took a seat in the back. Nobody was in class, not even the teacher. Eventually, a boy came in. He glanced at me then the rest of the classroom.

"Where's the class," he said as his pool blue eyes landed on me again.

"Don't know," I said shrugging as he walked closer to where I was.

He tripped over his shoelace. He landed face first. I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing.

"Ar-are you okay?" I asked running towards him holding my laugh in.

He looked up. It looked like he was about to cry. It made me feel a bit bad. I put my hand out but he glared at it. He pulled himself off and dusted himself off. He looked around then glared at me.

"What?" I said with one eyebrow up.

"I know you were laughing at me," he said.

"I was no- hahahahaha!" I couldn't hold it in anymore. "I'm sorry," I said between laughs.

"Jerk," he said pouting.

I breathed out and calmed down. "Okay, I'm sorry," I said trying to not smile and start laughing again.

Students started to come in so I went back to my seat and he decided to sit in front of me. Then the teacher came in. Each of us had to stand up and say our name and something about us.