Asylum Part 3

Prompt: After finding out they have a sister, Sam and Dean help Castiel search for you. But they might just be a little too late.

Pairing: Castiel x Reader

Warnings: mentions of blood

Words: 2310

The cop kneeled in front of you, snapping his fingers in front of your face, but you were unresponsive with your hands cuffed in your lap. They really should have thought about handcuffs earlier, or else you wouldn't be sitting in the middle of the station, earning weird stares from both civilians and cops. Though, to be honest, the completely white outfit you were wearing should have been clue number one as to where you're from.

"She's completely out of it, huh?" The cop finally stood up, his continuously snapping halted. "Those pills you gave her. How long they last?"

"She was given a small dosage to get her to settle down," another cop explained. "After escorting her out of that interrogation room, she had gone completely insane. Screaming stuff about demons and vampires, even added a few werewolves and...and wendigos in the mix, whatever those are." He shrugged. "Doc labeled her insane. We gotta take her back to the asylum."

"We got orders to wait until the meds wear off," the first cop said. "Wouldn't want her coming out of her daze to find her back in the asylum. Imagine that accident." The cop whistled and looked back at you. "Though, I do find myself wondering what exactly is goin' on in that brain of hers."

---

The smell of the multiple flowers mixing together was like a Heaven in your nose, yet a smile has not been formed on your face. You had been introduced to this place too many times, even way before being submitted in the asylum. It was familiar ground to you, a ground you no longer enjoyed because someone has taken the peacefulness out of this place and replaced it with a feeling of anger.

There, a few yards up ahead, you saw the same silhouette that has told you what to do on multiple occasions, but being a vegetable in an asylum made it impossible to do the things he wanted, and you were glad. You had dreaded this day, the day where you finally wake up, because you knew it was just a matter of time before the silhouette gave you something to do, and that you would have to do it.

"Welcome back, Y/N." You didn't need to see who it was to know they were smiling. You had been summoned here so many times, you knew all the man's emotions just by the sound of his voice. "Now that you're up and about, I have a list of... chores for you."

"Your chores are Satan's doing," you said, more calmly than you intended. "Why in the world would I help you?"

The sun sat in front of you, dipping below the flowers, but it was always like that. It never moved an inch. And, with the man blocking it, it caused him to be a shadowed figure. You don't really know who it is, but after spending this much time with him and him telling you what to do, you'd know who it is if he were to ever come see you in the real world, coming out from his hiding spot in a place where you sought happiness and peace, but only receiving anger and annoyances.

"Because I am in your head," he replied casually. "I have the power to unlock many things in this place, things you want to forget, things I'll force you to remember until you do exactly as I say. If you underestimate me, I will unlock everything you have worked oh so hard on to forget." He chuckled dryly. "I may be a figment of your imagination, someone only you can see, touch, hear, and smell, but I am prepared just in case you decide to throw a curveball at me."

"Your ignorance is going to get you killed," you retorted. "I may be the only one who can see and hear you, but that does not mean I won't be able to find a way to get rid of you."