vampire boarding school; chapter 3

HEY. I KNOW ITS SHORT - SORRY. ENJOY COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE! LET ME NOW WHAT YOU THINK!

CHAPTER 3!

I couldn't speak. I was in denial. At least I thought that I was. I vaguely heard the girls trying to convince Stephanie in the background, but that didn't bother me. What was wrong with me? I had just been told by some complete strangers that the boarding school next to ours was in fact a boarding school for vampires, yet all I wanted to do was to believe them. And I did believe them. But what if this was all a prank and I had believed them? I thought. No, this was stupid. I knew perfectly well that it was true. I didn't know why I knew, I just did - like a sixth sense or something. I decided that the best course of action would be to get more info, and to let the girls think that I believed them - which I did!

'-stop, Stephanie,' I shouted over her. She looked at me with a shocked expression, and I just nodded firmly at her. 'It's true, isn't it? I feel like it is, but I don't know why?' I didn't mean for it to, but it sounded an awful lot like a question.

'It's because of the school. Please just sit down and let us explain. I just assumed that you would already know,' Abigail began, as we all walked over and spread ourselves over two of the beds, both decorated in a bright pink color, that clashed really horribly with my black nail polish. 'This was all originally one school that had been split into two parts. They were both owned by humans and had gained a very good reputation. About thirty years ago, however, the school got into a little bit of debt and had to sell the other building. It was brought by a man named Joshua shires. Shires, was a vampire. He set up the school for his students to come and live peacefully, without the watchful glare of human eyes. They were and are all vampires. Our headmistress was informed and upon arrival new students are usually informed. I don't know why you two weren't.'

This was all a lot to take in, but I wanted to know more about the vampires, so I asked, 'So what's so different about vampires and humans then?'

'Well, for one, all vampires are male. They are all guys.' She took in our shocked looks and sighed. 'that's why we have to be careful. We are all girls and humans. Vampires only reproduce by impregnating a female human. The vampire gene is too strong and takes over the human gene, thus causing the life of a new vampire boy. Most women survive the birth but it is very difficult. But that's not all. Vampires age about one year for every 100 human years. Now, can you imagine a bunch of horny teenage vampire guys sitting cooped up in the same building all day everyday deprived of female company? We aren't allowed to go anywhere near their campus. But that doesn't stop them from coming over to ours. I wish that I could tell you more, but that's all that we know.' I looked at Abigail with what I'm sure was a very shocked look on my face.

I couldn't sleep that night. I wish that it was because of bad nightmares that I was having about my new horny vampire neighbours, but it wasn't - it was because the idea of them excited my so much! It was a long night, but I eventually fell asleep.

***

It was early - that much I could tell. I could hear girls whispering in hushed voices about something that I couldn't hear. I sat up and turned onto my back to see the five other girls that I shared my room with, all staring down at me in an awkward way.

'Good, you're finally up!' Melanie rejoiced. 'Hey, I know that it's a Saturday, but breakfast is still at 7:30. C'mon, get up!' she ordered me. Seven thirty?

Did these girls even know what a lay-in was? I quickly got out of bed and got a quick shower (separate cubicles thank god!)I went to put my make up on. I felt uncomfortable as the girls stared at me while I applied thin eyeliner, with Smokey gray eye shadow and pale white lipstick.

'if you girls don't stop ogling, your eyes will fall out,' I warned them - they quickly turned around.

We went down to the cafeteria and I had a huge plate of pancakes. Well, if I had to get up early, might as well make it for something good!

After breakfast we went outside and sat on a huge field that faced towards our school and away from the vamp school. I like it here. We just sat and had the most amazing convocations about food, our friends, boys - just girly stuff like that. we had been sitting on the grass for about an hour

when I felt eyes watching me. I turned around to see the most amazing two guys that I had ever seen. They wore black skinny jeans. One had a pair of black converse, the other a pair a black doc martins. One had a black top on with the words 'bite me' written in blood red on it and the other had a jacket on that was also black. I know it sounds so boring, but for me this was heaven - that was until they started to walk over to us.

I tapped Melanie on the shoulder and pointed toward the two guys, and she replied simpley.

'Oh crap!'

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE COMMENT! I KNOW THAT THIS IS KIND OF A BORING CHAPTER, BUT I WASN'T TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! SO GO AHEAD AND COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE! THANKS A LOT. ALL COMMENTS WELCOME. 