Harper swallowed once more as she fed words. "S-She...won't." Then slumped in defeat as Sam let go and laughed distastefully as he wandered off. Turns out she was within in a derelict factory. Alone. Scared. And anxious to get out of here.

James took the keys out of the ignition as he got out his car closing the door behind him. James passed through reception meeting a member of staff that led him to Jackal where the meeting between himself and Ethan would be held. As expected Jackal sat head of the table briefly glancing at the paperwork before him, alongside him was Ethan who glanced up from his phone with little amusement on his face from the distinct bruise that was plastered on the surface of his skin hovering below his eye. James lifted his brows as he walked in to take his seat opposite.

"F**king improvement." James issued out towards Ethan who looked away briefly. James smirked but his words were cut off by Jackal who announced dryly, "So, we're all here. This week, we've got press coming to hear the final plans for the deal. Which means..." His eyes moving to James. "No funny business. We're business partners. Not siblings fighting over who gets the toy."

"James would know all about that. Wouldn't you?" Ethan cracked out. James clenched his fists as he barked back. "How you get the bruise, pretty boy? Looks painful."

-"ENOUGH!" Jackal bellowed.

All attention was brought to Jackal who sighed, "I don't want to hear this nonsense."

"We wouldn't have this problem, if you f**king didn't invite him into this." James pointed out. Jackal sighed shaking his head. "Just go through the scripts. I want word to word read." As he passed out sheets of paper to both James and Ethan. James sighed to himself watching the distinctive smile that plastered upon Ethan's lips then returned his glaze to the sheet before him. Silence engulfed the conference room as James went on to read. Lines further down caused him to stop, question his own thoughts as he re-read the script again.

"What the f**k is this?" James spat.

Jackal looked up from his phone, his brows lifting to James' manner. "What's wrong now?" He sighed.

"I didn't f**king agree to this. I never agreed to these shares!" James exclaimed. Ethan snuggled in a laughter, "That's why you read the contract before you sign it."

"This wasn't agreed neither vocally or on the contract. Since when did I agree of my shares to be 30%?" James argued. Jackal snorted. "Like the kid said, don't sign a contract without reading it before. It was on there...its just we never discussed it aloud."

-"You can't be serious. And what about my idea? What happened to saving wasted expense?"

"Ethan and I decided to change it around. It needed to be altered slightly. Oh and you signed away your firm in South East Europe to me." Jackal said, his manner rather casual. James's brows instantly rose and he slammed his fists onto the desk without no second thought. "You f**king did what? You deceived me!"

"No, I would say working around to alter the conditions to suit my needs more than yours. After All, I am a businessman. Occasionally I am gonna be corrupt. No harm done." Jackal said, alongside him Ethan smirking only angering James' rising temper.

James got up grabbing the piece of paper as he calmly replied. "Of course no harm done. I'll see you for this interview later this week." Then he moved out of the room controlling the anger that wanted to flee free from him.

Eleanor was embracing herself in flimsy material as James stormed into his bedroom pushing her past as he searched through his draws until grasping the object he needed. Eleanor questioned him as she followed him longing for attention. James took no recognition in her presence and headed out to the kitchen where Manny was cleaning the counter tops.