"Jerrek stand behind Courtney again and slip a hand into the front of her shorts. Make sure we can still see part of the lingerie." Elizabeth spoke again.

"Uhh.. I don't know Liz. Don't you think a different pose would work better?" I ask, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

Elizabeth scowls at me. "Jerrek the poses we are doing are what the client wants for this shoot. It's not an option. May I remind you, triple." She raises her eyebrows daring me to question her again. 

I furrow my eyebrows before slipping my hand inside Courtney's shorts. I made sure to stay out of her panties and push my hand towards the jeans and not her body. Well.. I attempted to. The damn shorts were skin tight! 

"It doesn't look right." Elizabeth shook her head. "I don't see any passion and want. Jerrek put your hand deeper into the shorts and Courtney tilt your head back while Jerrek plants a kiss on your neck." 

Courtney places her head on my shoulder and exposes her neck to me. I push my hand deeper into her shorts and I could feel my finger at her entrance. I silently thank the panties that are blocking my fingers from her core. I kiss her neck lightly as we pose for the photographer. 

"Perfect! Much better! Courtney, remove your shorts. Okay now Jerrek pick up Courtney and Courtney I want you to wrap your legs around Jerrek's waist. First I want shots of you against the wall and then on the dresser." Elizabeth informs us on her plans. 

Did I forget to mention that the shooting area was made to look like a bedroom? I sigh. I pick up Courtney and she quickly wraps her legs around me. I walk us towards the wall and press her back up against it. 

"Okay Courtney expose your neck and Jerrek will kiss it. Then Jerrek will expose his while you kiss his neck." I kiss Courtney's neck lightly.  

I wish this shoot would just end already. When it's my turn I expose my neck and Courtney places a light peck on my neck before attacking my neck with kisses and lightly biting down. I let out a low groan. 

"What are you doing?" I whisper. 

"Just playing the part." She whispers back.

"Ooo.. That's perfect Courtney we need more of that fire. Jerrek I want you to do the same to Courtney. The client wants lust not awkward kisses!" Elizabeth barks her orders out.

I roll my eyes. I carry Courtney and place her on the dresser. I kiss all over Courtney's neck. I'm trying to get this shoot over with already. I feel dirty and like I'm cheating on Alaina. Even if it is for work and my job. It doesn't feel right!

"Much better! Jerrek take your jeans off. Courtney push Jerrek back onto the bed and then straddle his lap." I remove my jeans. Courtney does as she's told. I pretend I'm in the Matrix movie and try to fall back slowly so the photographer could get good shots of the fall. 

I'm kind of proud of myself. My hormones are in check. 

"Okay Courtney. Reach back and unclasp your bra. I want you to hold it by the strap in the air and then drop it on the floor." 

Oh crap! No, not that. Too late. Before I knew it.. Courtney's chest was exposed and inches from my face. This is not good. I felt a straining in my pants.

 "These photos are great! Jerrek lay back in bed, get under the covers and put your hands behind your head. Courtney I want you to remove the panties and face your back to us." Courtney does as she's told. 

She slips her panties down and keeps her eyes on mine the whole time. What did I get myself into? This is wrong on so many levels! Here I am having an erotic shoot with the girl I used to love, while I am currently dating someone I think I might be falling in love with. I'm going to hell..