Chapter 1

You were walking on the sidewalk pacing alleyways as usual. Stomping your feet to the beat of the song you were listening to. You were on your way home after a long day of sparing and training with your uncle.

Man, he was the best! He taut you everything you know about martial arts. Because of him, you were able to beat up thugs and defend yourself muggers. It really gave you kick when they would run away in fear. It was great!

As a new song came on, you realised it was your favorite song. You couldn't resist. You had to dance. You really didn't want anyone to see, so you walked do an alley and started jamming out. In mid song, you could feel footstep vibrations moving towards you. It felt like a whole group of people. You turn around and guess what you see. It was a huge group of guys. Oh great, now you have to deal these guys.

"What's wrong girly? Why don't you just keep on dancing for us? I was get I kick out of that," the leader said gesturing to his pants in the crotch area. You were about to puke. He was so gross!

"Why don't you just leave me alone?" You say in a more bitter and threatening voice, stoping your music. "Aw come on, don't be like that. What's a pretty girl like you doing out here at this time of our anyway?" He asks moving closer to you, along with the rest of his gang. "I'm warning you, I'm a biter," you say trying to scare them.

He then pulled out a dagger, as quick as light. "You still going to bite?" You then walked up to him, spiting in his face. "I ain't scared of you OR your henchmen," you say gesturing to the rest of the gang. He wipes the spit off his face. "You have one last chance, come with me so we can have some 'fun' or suffer." You punched right in the nose, hearing a crack. You broke it that's for sure. "Wrong answer," he says in a deeper scarier voice.

The other men started to attack, but you were faster. You douged every blow with ease.

Picking up a wooden board, you start swinging it left and right. After about 7 guys, the board broke. You then proceeded to ninja kick, punch, and pressure point them.

The only guy left was the leader. Blood flowing down his nose like a red water fall. He comes running at you. Taking a step to your left, he runs past you and you elbow him in the back. Making him slap his face in the wall.

Again, this was no hard fight. Just like the one last week. You turn around to see if he was getting up anytime soon. Gone.

'Oh crap where is he?' You ask mentally yourself turning in circles, hoping that will help.

"AHHHHH," you hear before you get tackled to the ground. He then grabed your arm, putting behind your back. "Guess we're just going to have some fun out here," he says. He was starting to pull your pants down when he was then thrown off of you.

Turning around to sit up, you see 4, rather large shadows, beating up the leader. You just watch in awe as the leader goes flying.

"Are you ok ma'am?" one of the shadows ask helping you up. "Yeah, I'm fine, thank you by the way I would've been toast if it weren't for you," you reply laughing a little. You look up to see who your hero's were, only to see just shadows. "Can I see who you are, so I can thank you to your faces or.....?" you ask. "That's probably not the best idea," the one who helped you up said.

FLASH!

You look at the picture you just took. "No! Wait!" a different shadow says. Surprise comes to your eyes as you look up. "You're turtles," you say with awe and excitement in your voice. "Ma'am please give me the phone," the tallest turtle says, still hiding in the shadows.

You put your phone in your back pocket and run up to them. "How is this even possible? You look so cool! Is this a dream? Are you ninjas? What are your names? Where do you hide during day? THIS IS SO COOL!" you say.

You're so amazed, so overwhelmed, so tired?

Black