Chapter 1

Dylan's p.o.v.
I open the the mailbox to see a yellow envelope package addressed to Dylan Denison.
" Yes it's finally here!" I whisper to myself. I run inside and throw the rest of the mail on the table. I rip open my package and read it.
Dear Dylan, I'm glad you will be joining us on our 2016 summer resident Sleep Away camp session. As you know you will camping with us for a month and a half. This package contains medical forms and camper information forms that you, a parent/guardian, and doctor must fill out. We have also included a packing list, and camp brochure for your convince. We look forward to seeing you this summer!
Sincerely,
Camp Spirit.
I set the letter to the side along with the medical and informational forms we need to fill out. I skim through the packing list and the brochure.
    " Hey sweetie what'd you get." My mom interrupts.
" My camp packet came!"
" Let me take a look." My mom says grabbing all the sheets on the table. She reads over them " We'll  have to get these all filled out soon. Oh! And I got you a doctors appointment for Monday at 3. I'll be picking you up from school."
" ugh do I have to go to the stupid appointment."
" Well you want to go to camp don't you."
" True." Ugh I hate doctors appointments.
" Alright missy you need to start getting ready for cheer we're leaving in 10." My mom explains and I go upstairs into my room to start getting ready. 3 more weeks I think. 3 more weeks then I finally get to be at camp.
That night I went to cheer and told everyone about how excited I was to go to camp. And that I couldn't wait for school to end in a week.