Show me your whaaaaaaat?

"Show me your tits."

"Show me your pussy."

Now tell me people.

I may be out of the dating loop, but if I were at a bar, would you sit next to me, say hi, and then ask to see my girlie bits?

Ok, don't answer that.

There were times my phone lay innocently on my counter and "show me your pussy," would appear on my screen as a notification.

Holy hell people I have kids!!

I have had enough explaining to do about the silicone apparatus' in my drawer, never mind explaining about someone asking to see my cat!!

I am a mother of four trying to teach my kids about stranger danger on the internet and god dammit I'm living it!  Learning to make choices that don't encourage the fishers of flesh I'd hope, while simultaneously being a woman exploring the flesh. 

Where are the boundaries that don't exist?  Some days it's the difference between blocking a follower or engaging them, or between shutting my phone off or writing about it.

That's why I am here.

I think being online and being anonymous, opens up a realm of things you can say in text that would otherwise be considered a social failure in a face to face encounter.  I mean honestly, unless you are Kit Harrington, sitting in that bar next to me, I ain't dropping my pants.

Now, don't get me wrong.  You are not going to find a cold and frigid woman here in regards to sensuality and sexuality.  I love sex!  I love sheer, curves, fluid and rigid thoughts of nights of passion etc etc... (Just in case my mom is reading I won't get overtly detailed about the things I love.)

As I have said to many a friend online, I sure have gotten an education, and so have a lot of others. 

For me, being newly separated after 17 years of marriage left a gaping hole in regards to the expression of my sexuality.  So, where was I to do this now I had no partner?  Could I be a woman of 37 and be asexual?  With a resounding yell, the answer is a definite no. 

I have immersed myself in the world of social media, writing about everything from sunsets to orgasms.  Sometimes explicitly and other times through metaphors, but it is a part of who I am, and really...it is a part of who we all are.  We are sexual beings created for pleasure, and I'm all for this.

Before any one gets in a tizzy, I did not enter the dating world again to find an orgasm.  Without a doubt, it was to find companionship, enjoyment, and a life outside of work and kids.  As I began to carve out bits for myself in writing, I began to carve out bits for relationships again.  So have many others, and God dammit, we deserve a little fun and human connection. 

But humans are funny, at least some of the ones I have spoken to; and I am thankful they shared some of their stories with me, and that they are ok with me sharing some of theirs. 

So...

Show me the funny.