Chapter 1: Apprentice ceremony

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your apprentice name! Darkkit, from this day until you have earned your warrior name you will be called Darkpaw. Icefang, you haven't yet taken on a apprentice, you will be the mentor of Darkpaw!" Rabbitstar meowed. Icefang and Darkpaw touched noses quickly and watched as the meeting continued. 

"Featherkit, I understand that you want to be an apprentice to Rainheart to train in the ways of a medicine cat. Rainheart, do you accept Featherkit to be your apprentice?" Rainheart nodded at Rabbitstar.

"Then Featherkit, by the powers of Starclan, I give you your apprentice name! Featherkit, from this day until you have earned your medicine cat name you will be called Featherpaw! Rainheart, this apprentice has wished to follow in the medicine cat ways to train as a medicine cat! Weedfern trained you well and I expect you pass on your special healing skills onto your new apprentice, Featherpaw!" Featherpaw and Rainheart touched noses kindly and sat together to listen to the last of the ceremony.

"Winterkit, do you promise to train in the ways of a Rainclan apprentice?" Rabbitstar asked, her eyes gleaming at the kit.

"Yes! I mean, I do!" Winterkit mewed excitedly.

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your apprentice name! Winterkit, from this day until you have earned your warrior name you will be called Winterpaw! Poppyroot, you have been trained well by Treeleaf and are ready to take on another apprentice! I hope you will pass on your skills to Winterpaw!" Winterpaw, trembling, touched noses to Poppyroot, feeling calm after.

"Darkpaw! Featherpaw! Winterpaw!" Winterpaw bursted with pride as her and her siblings names where cheered. She was an apprentice now with a mentor and everything!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To let everyone know, I will usually be putting small notes and questions at the end of each chapter! I do this to see what your thoughts are on a certain thing! What are your thoughts right now? Is there anything wrong yet? Share what you think in the comments! Now, continue reading unless your commenting! D:< Just kidding but please, enjoy the rest of the story! I don't have tons of time to type these chapters but I'll try! =3