Chapter 1

Of course, I have a crush on RC, yeah. That shoob, the greatest shoob I met. LOL, never miiind, the feels are pouring down! Hope you all enjoy this x Reader cause I like RC like a lot.

Randy's POV

Great, another D-. Yeah I don't care. "Hey Howard, wanna play video games after the schedule?" I asked my best friend "The juice yes!" he shouted. I shushed him cause we're still in the classroom, the teachers here are really strict, well, not that strict but still strict. Me and Howard are talking but Mr. B came in. "Alright, class, today we have a new student" he said. I got interested so I stopped talking to Howard "Cunningham? CUNNINGHAM!?" the teacher gestured someone by the door to come in. She has (e/c) eyes, silky (h/c) hair. Boys stared. She said "Hello... My name is (full name)" she said "Oh my juice her voice is so cute" I mumbled while smiling. Howard went in front of me "Excuse me, Cunningham but we were in a middle of a talk here" he said. I pushed him away and continued staring at (y/n) "Ow!" I heard him shout.(By the way, you're cold here and not cheerfully BUT cute to boys, LOL, blame me) "Thank you for introducing yourself, now sit beside Randy Cunningham, the one with the tall hair" Mr. D said. My hair isn't that tall! What the juice! The classmates laughed. But (y/n) didn't, she just went to me while looking coldly. Her cold look make me wanna fall for her, but no, I mean, it's only a crush, it'll fade eventually.

It's Math Period and everyone tried not to sleep. But surprisingly, (y/n) isn't yawning at all, she just kept sighing. I looked at her. She kept taking notes about the lesson today. Until a crash happened, the classmates ran around and went outside like some stupid shoobs. One of McFist's robots. It's ninja o'clock! I was about to pull my mask from my bag but I saw the (y/n) is still beside me. Howard looked at me with a 'why is she still here' look. I shrugged "Uh, (y/n), why aren't you running away?" I asked. She looked at me "Cause I'm not a shoob?" she asked. I laughed awkwardly "Why aren't you running?" she asked. I sweat dropped nervously, come on Cunningham, think of an excuse... "Cause, uh, I don't wanna leave my stuff" I said.

(Y/n)'s POV

Pathetic excuse. I narrowed my eyes while I leaned to him, he leaned back while blushing. He has a crush on my and... he's lying about that excuse. No, I can see something else in his eyes... he's brave and has the moves, yet he's still a shoob sometimes. My eyes widened a little, he's the red ninja? The robots looked at us and shrugged, they charged. I back flipped and kicked one of them, Howard and Randy jawdropped. I began punching and kicking the robots "What are you waiting for? Put on your suit and fight..." I narrowed my eyes "...ninja". He frozed. "No time to answer your questions just destroy these robots" I said as I punched another robot. I continued fighting. Randy hid somewhere and began fighting the robots, he went behind me while fight robots "How did you know?" He asked "There are some things you don't know about me, Cunningham" I said. "Where did you come from, exactly?" he asked "Uh, somewhere" I said, an sweatdropped a little. We kept fighting, Howard just watched while hiding "But to be honest, you? As the ninja?" I chuckled "Nomicon must be kidding now" "Uh, he don't joke exactly" he said. I knocked down the last robot, I looked at Randy "You're not responsible, brave, or even skillful without the suit, why would Nomicon choose you?" I asked. I picked up my bag and went outside.

Randy's POV

Now that's just cold. I think about it, why would Nomicon choose me? I better asked him. I saw that Howard already left, wow. I pulled out Nomicon "Nomicon, she may have a point, why would you choose me?" I asked. He opened and knocked me out. "The Identity Should Be The One Who Is Least Expected" the words said "So you mean that the people of Norrisville least expect me as the ninja? That's just rude" I said. I woke up and Nomicon closed himself, I raised an eyebrow "Huh.."