Dwalin x reader Training

When you were a young dwarfling, you always were curious about fighting and weapons. Of course, with that in mind, you were best friends with Fili, him being a weapon fanatic to.

You grew close to the Durin family and you shared your love of fighting. Thorin had gazed thoughtfully at you and said he had a friend who could mentor you to fight.

You were so excited because he said that he would talk with his friend and give you an answer. The next day, Thorin had come up to you and said "in two days from now,be at the training center late morning." You could barley hold your excitement.

It was the day where you would finally start to train and you were terrified, not that you would admit it though.

"Y/a!" Your mother exclaimed, "you have to eat a big breakfast. We wouldn't want ya to pass out on first day would we now?" You shook your head and smiled.

You shoved down as much as you could, tied your shoes and said goodbye to your mother.

You closed the door and sighed. It was going to be a long day, but it would be worth it.

You walked through the blue mountains until you reached the edge of town where the training arena-like building was.

You took a big breath and walked in. You could here the clashing of swords and some dwarfs grunting as they sharpened their skills.

You looked around for you mentor. You didn't even know what he looked like! All you knew was that his name was Dwalin.

As you were looking around,you noticed you were getting some disbelieving looks from a few of the already present dwarves.

You jumped when you felt a hand on your shoulder. "Are you y/a?" You heard a deep, gruff voice ask.

You turned and saw that the dwarf had many tattoos on his body and he also looked like someone not to be messed with.

You stood up straighter. "Aye, that's me. Are you Dwalin by chance?" He nodded.

"Well then lass, lets get started."

You went over to a secluded spot by a corner. "Drop and give me as many push-ups as you can."

"Wait? What!" You asked surprised.
"You heard me lass, give me some push-ups. You need to work on your strength if you want to use weapons."

You swallowed your groan and dropped to the ground. You went to about 25-30 before you fell onto the ground.

Your new mentor looked at you with doubt in his eyes. "You defiantly need to work on arm muscles." He paused. "Lets go for a run."

---------------------------------------------

By the time you got home, you were sore all over. Master Dwalin had said you needed to work on your strength and core in order to survive a fight.

Although you were sore, you were determined. You were going to prove everyone wrong when they said that women couldn't be warriors or fighters.

You had eaten your supper at the training grounds,so the first thing you did when you got home was to start working on you strength.

It had been a long, grueling year but you had made it. You had started with a weapon, and it was a sword.

You and Dwalin had grown closer over the year and you were starting to develop a crush on the intimidating warrior.

"Hey Dwalin!" You strutted into the grounds. "Y/a. Are ya ready for a practice fight?"

You stopped in front of him. "Just a word of caution oh dear mentor of mine." He raises an eyebrow.

"I'm going to beat you."

You two have been at it since early morning and it was late afternoon. He had almost won, He tripped you and you fell down.

"I won lass, do I get a reward?" He smirked. You blushed but grinned anyways "not quite" and slid your foot under his legs.

He fell onto his back and grunted. Before he could do anything, you straddled his stomach and pointed your sword at his throat.

"Never get distracted Dwalin" you smirked. He sighed "you got me there, you win." you stood up and held out a hand that he gratefully took and stood.

"Because I won" you whispered getting closer to him "it's time I got my reward" and kissed him fully on the lips.

He was shocked but no less kissed you back. It was a passionate one filled with desire and love and left you breathless.

When you finally parted you were gasping for air and Dwalin gave you the biggest smile. "I've wanted to do that for a long time y/a"

You chuckled and nodded. "I love you Dwalin."

"I love you to lass."