(45) Deal with dad Kim

Suri POV

This man is not normal. I looked at Baekhyun who looked mad and serious. I don't trust this man at the first place. He is really scary.

'Let's say, why don't we play a game?' He had a grin on his face. He really did wanted me as his maid. Byuntae!!! I gave him dead glares. 'No we will not play with you, byuntae!' I looked at him serious. Baekhyun who was shocked looked at me. He chuckled lightly, also Jong-In had the same expression.

He looked first shocked but then. 'I really want you as my doll.' That grin on his face. 'You really think high of yourself. Don't think that I am you're puppet M.Kim!' I shouted a bit but I was angry.

Baekhyun who gave me a smile, giggled a bit. 'That's why I love you.' He whispered in my ear. I blushed lightly and looked down. I think that Jong-In looked away. It was just a Baekhyun and I-moment. M.Kim looked with enjoy in his eyes.

'We will be going now.' I was to mad. I don't like this man at the first place. 'Why don't we play chess? What do you think?' He suggested. I did play with Minhyuk when we were young. He learned from his grandpa who was a great chessplayer.

His grandpa came sometimes to me. When I player first time chess with his grandpa I won. His grandpa looked shocked. 'You are a great player and you have a great brain. One day you will become someone great.' That's what he said to me.

'Okay. Why not?' I asked. 'And plus I also won many tournaments.' He said to me. M.Kim playing chess sounds like fun and weird. 'Do I care.' I said to him. He looked wit honour in his eyes at me. 'Let's play.' He led us to another room.

It was a room full of games. Chess, billboard, tick tock, poker,... I looked amazed to the room. He sat on a chair and I in front of him. There were a few maids coming from all sides. Most of them had boobies with cup D-G I think? They all cheered fro the president. I looked at Baekhyun who stared at the girls.

I gave him a punch on his arm. 'Mianhae.' He said rubbing his arm. It was a big game the table looked big. 'I'l be black you will be white.' He said with a grin on his face. I ignored him. Like always white can start. I breathed in and out. Eomma I hope you will help me with this game. I said to myself.

The game started. We played one hout long. And guess who won at last. 'Chess mate.' The last words I said after I finished THE game. He looked shocked. His eyes were wide with angry. 'Deal is a deal isn't?' I said with a happy face.

A grin formed on his face. 'Did you really thought that I would go easy on you?' Then some of the maids pushed Baekhyun to the wall. M.Kim pushed me to the wall. 'Father what is this??' Jong-In looked angry. 'You shut up.' He looked at me. He pinnen my hands to the wall. I couldn't even move.

He started to unzip my jacket. Jong-In looked away. He couldn't do anything about it. M. Kim was already with THE jacket. He started to undress me. He looked with honour in his eyes. His lips were sliding on my neck. Suddenly Baekhyun slammed every maid.

He was angry. Yes he did judo a long time ago but it looks like he can do it after a while. He gave M.Kim a punch. Pulled my hand and we went out of the house.

After 1 week
I didn't hear anything more about Jong-In. Suddenly the news on the television was telling something about the Kim company.

'It looks like M. Kim was a dirty pervert who kidnapped girls and made them his maids. Now he has to go to the prison for 10 years. Kim Jong-In the only son of the Kim family will take over his company.'

I was happy after hearing that. My twin took over the company I am proud. Suddenly the door rang. There he stood my twin. He hugged me. He also gave a huge to Baekhyun he gave is some surprises and gifts.

'Gomawo both of you. You both gave me the hope to do something about this. Thank you.' After that he went to the door. 'I'l be going then I have work. Suri I'l see you by the Bubbletea shop.' He gave me a wink. Shook the hand of Baekhyun and went away.

It looks like happy end. I am happy. Suddenly Baekhyun putted me into a bridal-style to his room. 'Yaaah Baekhyun let me go.' I said Trying to get away. He kissed me so I couldn't move. He putted me down on his bed. 'I think this is the right time. He unbuttomed his vest. He started to strip hisself.

He only putted his pant on. He was above me. 'Yaaah byuntae!! Let me go I want to watch tv.' I tried to get away from his grip. 'Not today sweetie.' He kissed me passionatly. He stripped my clothes and looked at my body. 'You have a beautiful body. Did you knew that?' I hided his eyes.

'Don't look.' I said. He putted my hand away and his tongue started to solide down my neck. It felt great. I moaned. His was getting to my body. His mouth reached everywhere. He enjoyed and me too. THE best day of my life...

Hey everyone. Love u all. Hope u like this ch!!!!! Sorry THE next ch is THE end of THE story!! "Mianhae Xxx

HaveaRAFE Xxx