Not Just An Employee- Part 7

Michael and Aria sat there for about a half hour just talking about books. She found it so easy talking to him now when he was in a good mood. She hoped that now since they talked about it, me wouldn’t be angry around her.

“Listen, I have to go soon so may I use a bathroom quick?” Aria said politely, interrupting him.

“Sure, you can use mine. You remember where my room is, right?” Michael asked.

“Yup…”Aria replied while standing up. Michael gave her a quick smile as she left and she returned the favor. As soon as Aria stepped out of the library, she ran down the stairs to get to the bathroom as soon as possible. She didn’t want to leave, but she really wanted to get home to Ally as soon as possible. Just as Aria got down to the second floor, and was about to enter Michael’s room, she was stopped as somebody grabbed a hold of her shoulders.

“Where’s the fire…?” Jermaine asked her, not letting go. She tried to break away from his grasp, but he was pretty strong.

“I’m heading home Jermaine so can I please go?” She said, with slight irritation in her voice.

“Oh really? Because last time I checked, the front doors weren’t in Michael’s room…”He said unkindly.

“I have to use the bathroom…” she said behind clenched teeth.

“No need to get angry, Aria…I just needed to talk to you about something…” Jermaine innocently said. Aria didn’t want to start an argument or anything, so she just complied. She let out a big sigh.

“What do you want…” She said in defeat.

“It’s about my room…” Jermaine said. He didn’t say anything else after that so Aria raised her eyebrows.

“So…?”

“Did you clean it today?” Jermaine asked in a very interrogative tone.

“Yeah, why?” Aria answered, not sure of what his point was.

“Well did I ever TELL you that you needed to clean my room…?” Jermaine stated more firmly.

“N-No but…” Aria was beginning to feel a little intimidated by his tone, but she was cut off.

“But nothing, I didn’t tell you to touch my room so I don’t get why you felt the need to go in and clean it up…” He shot out.

“Maria told me to…” Aria said in a soft tone.

“Ok, blame it on Maria…”

“I’m not blaming it on her I’m simply telling you that-” she was cut off yet again, this time by a finger covering her mouth.

“I…don’t really like your tone…” He softly told her, giving her a very intent look.

Aria pushed his hand away from her. “Don’t touch me, got it?” She loudly said.

“Seriously Aria, you get way too worked up over little things…Just relax once in a while…”He calmly told her while putting his arms on her waist and moving closer to her. Aria was really annoyed by him at this point. She pushed him away quickly and turned around.

“Leave me alone, jerk…”She muttered under her breath while leaving, but Jermaine heard her loud and clear. He grabbed her arm and jerked her towards him with great force before she had a chance to get away. Her face was inches from his.

“What the hell did you just call me?” He hissed in her face. Aria was frozen. She was so scared by his facial expression that she had no idea what to say or do. She just stood there with her mouth opened in awe. She could feel her heart began to race out of her chest and her palms get clammy. She was terrified of his look right now…