WHY IS MY TEACHER STALKING ME !?! 7

HEY, JUST WANTED TO CLEAR UP THAT  ADAM MILNER IS SONIC'S FRIEND(but they like each other) AND CAMERON IS MR.LOVE'S FIRST NAME AND I WILL BE GOING BACK AND FOURTH WITH THE NAMES A LOT SO PLEASEE BEAR WITH ME : ]

##################################################################

****5:30 A.M.****

so as you can tell, i've been on edge after that whole "i will come by here everyday whether or not you know it." crap. oh and that's not even the worst part because he took my house keys. Taking my house keys isn't the end of the world for though because my garage has a pass code thing that makes it open and i can go in my house through the garage but the sucky part is that when i get home cameron could possibly be anywhere inside my house! 

However there are two things i'm looking forward to :

1.) today is teachers' day off (a.k.a. substitute day) so that means NO Mr. Love !!!!

2.) i get to see Adam and do whatever without being interrupted or scrutinized by the eye rapist himself. : )

looking forward to my "school" day ahead i took care of all the hygeine stuff and then took a shower with my "carried away" body wash from bath and beyond and when i got out, i rubbed the "carried away" lotion all over my body. I looked at my phone and saw a txt message form adam that read:

From Adam <3 :

can't wait to see you, substitute day so you know what that means ; )

i smiled to myself and replied with:

oh yeah, you alredy know we wont be in class and i can't wait either ; *

after i was done sending the message, i looked at my phone again for the time and since i woke up 30 minutes early i had a little extra so i had a little extra time and decided to spend it eating. before i went down, i my towel back on. when i went downstairs, as i walked into the kitchen i saw the scariest thing in front of me and yup you guessed it, Mr. Love himself in my refrigerator helping himself to some of my food.

i suddenly remembered what i had on and i lost my appetite. He still hadn't noticed me so i tried to ease my way back but the floor creaked and the first thing i thought was " damn you wooden floors!" i looked up from the floor to see him turn around and look at what i was wearing and when i saw lust and want in his eyes, that was my cue to get the heck out of there.

i turned around to ran as fast as i could and heard him running after me full force telling me to stop but soon as i was in my room and inches from closing the door he stopped it. he gave me a wicked grin as he closed the door and locked it. when i he turned around i was out of breath but said " don't you come near me !" apparently he's from another planet because he took this as an invitation to come closer.

" tsk tsk tsk, you just want my dick inside you right now don't you nic ?" he asked licking his lips.

"ugh as if ! what would even give yo that notion!? i looked at him disgusted.

"well because you're in front of me basically naked, it's just that damned towel that's in the way." he gave an angry sigh.

he somehow backed me into my walk-in closet and i stumbled onto a chair that was was in it so i was sitting and he or rather his crotch was basically in my face as he was only inches away from me. he started to rub my towel at the part where my breast was hidden underneath. with this action i pushed him away and said "don't" but he just he grabbed my hands and whispered,

"oh sonic, you get me so hard and don't even realize" he said putting emphasizes on "so".

and as he said those words against my will he put my hand on his pants where the bulge had formed and began to rub it with with my hands. while this was happening, he said,