Chapter 35

[thanks to everyone who has been voting!]
{SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE VERY LONG WAIT}
[BTW, Question: what do u think of Chandler's new 'Facial Hair' look? And man bun. Me: EH.]

Chapter 35

18 Miles Out : S2 E10

Part : 3

|Haley|

"You're such an idiot." I laughed. "You're pretty stupid, for a 'smart' guy." My other friends laughed beside me and I smirked at them. "Let's go, guys. We don't need to be around him."

All my friends and I turned around, and I felt bad, super bad, for doing that to Nick. But if I was kind, my whole reputation....shattered.

After school I immediately called, Nick.

"Hello?"

"Nick, I am so sorry!"

"No problem, Hal. I get it, don't worry."

"You do?"

"I do...you have to do whats best for you and your reputation."

I sighed in relief. "Thanks, Nicky. It means a lot."

"No problem. See you tomorrow!"

"K, bye." I smiled, and closed phone, but the smile was now a frown as I stared in the mirror.

Why was I being someone who I wasn't? Inside this so called 'beauty', laid a beast. A backstabber. A coward. An idiot.

I blamed myself for ruining Nick's life, and many others.

I still stared at the mirror, fixing my hair. The flower crown still was on my head, giving its own positive aura. [As positive as Lori's test]

I sighed as I walked down the steps. It had been 15 minutes since Maggie gave me the flower crown. It seemed unique, or personal. Something like a signature sign, example as for Carl's hat, which was handed over by his father when he got shot.

Carl had headed off somewhere, and I felt like I was too clingy (and he had changed) . But, he was the only friend I had (and my crush. But he didn't have to know that).Beth wasn't in the best state of mind, Maggie had things to workout with Glenn, Carol was still grieving, Daryl--DARYL!

I walked out the house and through the field, to Daryl's camp. I saw it in the distance and paced up. "Daryl? Daryl! Daryl?!"

I went all around the camp, but he wasn't here.

I turn around, and scream when my head hits his chest.

"What the duck?!" I scream as I fall through the squirrels that were hanging. "What's your problem?!"

Daryl chuckles, helping me up. "Duck?" He scoffed. "Like your tiara. Fairy's give it to ye'?" he jokes.

I glare at him, and dust myself off. "Maggie." I answer simply. "Lessons?"

He waves me over to the trees, and I follow after him. "Tracking, today. Hunting, tomorrow. Knives, the other day."

I nod, liking his schedule.

Maybe I did have a chance.

|3rd Person|

Rick and Shane, drag Randall, rock music still blaring from the earphones. Randall grunted as he was pushed on his knees.

"Sorry." Rick muttered.