Robin's Scars

Aqua lad thought it would be a good team building experiences if they all spent a day at the beach. Everyone had been very quick to answer yes and went off to their rooms to change. A few minutes later they all emerged from their rooms wearing swimming suits. Kid flash wore a pair of red and yellow trunks, Connor red and black, and Kaldur blue and black. Artemis and Megan each supported green bikinis. And Robin... well his was kind of different. He wore a pair of black skinny jeans and a red hoodie then of course his sunglasses.

Artemis giggled when she saw his appearance. "Robin it's like a hundred degrees outside you're gonna get really hot in that." he smiled "I get sun burned really easy." He then walked out the cave door heading out to the beach. Artemis and Wally both scowled they knew he was lying and they were going to find out what about.

Ounce they had reached the beach Kaldur had immediately ran into the water and dove down as far as they could. Megan and Connor were having a splash fight. Robin lay on his back in the sand with his eyes closed. Artemis and Wally were both sitting behind a rock watching him... plotting. "I don't believe what he said about getting sun burnt for a second." Artemis stated. Wally shook his head "no he's definitely hiding something. But how do we get him to take his hoodie off?" Artemis smirked "Ok here's the plan..."

Artemis with a bucket of water in hand snuck up o the snoozing boy wonder. She giggled silently to herself then threw the water on him. He jumped up sputtering water. He looked around furiously till he saw her laughing. "You!" he scowled. He was about to chase after her when a red streak ran into him ripping the hoodie off his body. He yelped and wrapped his arms around his chest a look of fear on his face.

Megan, Connor, and Aqua Lad had all come out of the water to watch what they thought was a harmless prank they couldn't have been more wrong. "WALLACE ROULDOPH WEST GIVE IT BACK TO ME THIS INSTANT!!!" he screamed. The others were shocked at the anger in his voice. It was just a joke.

Wally smirked next to Artemis waving Robin's hoodie in front of him. "Oh come on Rob you can't sunburn that quickly. A few seconds without your precious hoodie won't kill you." Robin's scowl deepened into a full out bat glare which would have been extremely scary if it weren't for the fact that he was still hugging himself. Wally laughed at his appearance "Come on Rob if you want it that badly just come get it." he shook it around for emphasis.

Robin quickly shook his head, his face full of fear. "Wally give Robin back his hoodie he is clearly uncomfortable." Kaldur spoke up. "not until he tells us what he's hiding." Artemis put in. Robin's face filled with even more fear a shook his head even faster. She shrugged "then it looks like he's not gonna get it back. "Wally please..." Robin begged his voice cracking. "Wally the joke's gone far enough give it back." Megan spoke up. "Nope!" Wally said smiling. "Wally give it back" Connor cut in.

"Not until he tells us what he's hiding..." all of a sudden Robin jumped on top of him struggling for his hoodie. He finally got a small grip on it right before it was ripped out of his hands by Artemis. "you're not gonna get out of this that easily. You still need to..." she stopped and just stared at him as did everyone else. He had untangled himself from Wally and stood back up finally reviling his pale bare chest. The team couldn't but help but look at the condition of his whole upper body including his back, he was covered in scars.

In the center of his back lay a huge question mark, undoubtedly made by the Riddler. Around his waist wrapped a strange scar that looked like it came from the thorns of plant vines. And as if to sign her work just above them on his hip written in fancy cursive was the word 'Ivy'. On his shoulder the word 'Meow' underlined by claw marks was clearly evident. Burnt into his stomach was the phrase 'Tea time' and right above that 'Freeze' had also been burnt into his flesh. '2 Face' had been etched into the small of his back.