Wait....WHAT?

EMILY'S P.O.V

Holy crap do you see all these people? I was in complete shock! I've never seen so many people!

Marley hasn't told us where our seats are yet so I'm excited! We are probably up so high our noses will be gushing blood! But I don't care I'm at a flipping one direction concert!

Marley where are we sitting please tell us now!!! Gabby whined

Marley came back with awww would you like some cheese with your wine?

Gabby just crossed her arms and pouted. I started laughing! Then Marley said ok ill tell you where we are sitting! Gabby smiled and clapped her hands and awkwardly hugged Marley. She is not the best hugger but if you want and awkward moment she is the one to call!

We have front row seats!!!! Marley yelled

I thought I was going to faint and I think Gabby went into shock.

MARLEY'S P.O.V

We have front row seats!!! I yelled Emily'a face went straight and she was standing there trying to process it! You could tell she was excited even though she wasn't moving.

Gabby looked like she was in shock her mouth just hung open! I took both their hands so I could lead them to our seats! We sat down and we could literally touch the stage! It was amazinng!!!

GABBY'S P.O.V

We have been waiting for a while now and it is finally about to start! The big announcer voice came on and said

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN PLEASE WELCOME.....ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!"

We all went wild! We were so excited! I looked over at Emily and she was just looking at them in aww! You could see the stage lights shining in her eyes!

Marley on the other hand her eyes weren't leaving Zayn. It was like her eyes were scanning him. It was a funny sight!

The first songs they played was Nobody compares followed by Rock Me, Over Again, and I want. Then they stopped and Louis said "Ok everybody now we are going to need some help! We have this beautiful action packed shirt gun over here!" He pointed to Niall who was modeling the gun! "We need one of you to come up here and shoot it!"

The crowd went crazy!! My ears were officially bleeding! Harry then said "Ok I am going to pick someone!" Harry looked around for a while then took Marley's hand.

Wait....WHAT? HARRY STYLES IS TAKING ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS ON STAGE!!!!!!!!!