The next morning

Sarah pov
Well,I got up kinda late,but late is like 7am for me while school starts at 8am.Its all Michael's fault he forced me to stay up later than usual so we could play one on one.

I might as well start getting ready for school anyway.So I get out of bed and head straight to my wardrobe.I can't  really decide what I want to wear today.So I'm gonna ask Brian's opinion.He's a pro at picking out my clothes.

"Briiiiiannnnnn!",I shout waiting for a reply.

"Whatttttttttt!",he answers moaning loudly.

"Come here please"

He comes slouching and swinging his hands from side to side.I laugh and say,

"Help me pick out something to wear nigguh,and we're already late for school so stop being such a sleepy head"

"It's only 7am calm down"

He points at the black,basketball jersey-like blouse with the number 7 on it and my name.(I made the blouse),and then he points at the faded skinny jeans that was torn at the knee.I grab both of his choices and head to the bathroom.

"Sar wait!Don't forget your pink Jordan's!"he shouts right after I exit the door happily.

"Oh yeah!"

"Mhm"

We end the conversation there and I put on the shower and take a quick bath.I don't take forever like most girls to get ready.Mostly because I don't put on make up.At all.Only when my mom forces me to.

I finish my bath and put on my clothes.After some minutes all of us were ready to leave.We all left after breakfast and saying bye to my mom.

We waited a while for the bus to pick us up.

"Sarah what's up?"asks Adam out of boredom

"Oh I'm standing here waiting just like the rest of us..hahaha you stupid"I answer sarcastically.