TELL ME!!!

Chapter 6

Third-Person P.O.V.

Sonic rushed around the house, tearing everything apart, searching frantically for the mirror. The blue blur could feel the anger and desperation getting ahold of him, and sensed "him" coming out.

Meanwhile, Tails and Shadow were sitting in a distant tree trying to think of a way to help Sonic. Tails, after a while, finally got down from the tree and started towards the house.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Shadow yelled after him, also jumping down from the tree.

"I need to try to help..." Tails replied, turning back. "Like he's done for me before..." Then, he turned forward and sprinted to his house. Shadow only sighed, and followed.

When the two got to the house, it was a trainwreck. Tails looked around frantically as all his possessions lay broken on the floor and pictures were ripped, seperating him and Sonic. Tears threatened to spill in his eyes as he walked in and called out, "Sonic!"

A blue streak burst in the room and Tails felt a gloved hand around his neck. "Where'd you put it?! WHERE?!" Sonic shouted in Tails' face, tightening his grip.

"S-Somewhere it ca-an't cause you pain," Tails choked out. Sonic's eyes were burning holes into Tails' head. Just then, an emotion full of desperation and fear flashed onto Sonic's face and he let go of Tails.

Holding himself, Sonic backed away and looked around in alert, same expression. "You fools.... FOOLS!!!" the blue hedgehog yelled out before squeezing his eyes shut. A mutter escaped his lips after that. "The ones closest to you die first."

Tails' eyes widened. "W-What, Sonic?"

"The ones closest to you... die FIRST!" Sonic repeated loudly, as he opened his eyes to reveal red eyes surrounded by black instead of white and black linquid dripping from both his eyes and mouth.

A deathly smile spread across the now-transformed hedgehog's muzzle. "Which means, you first..."