Chapter 1: The First Time

"Are you ready, Stiles?" Barry said bitting his lower lip as he looks at him with a dirty stare."I'm ready" Stiles says taking off his shirt angrily. Barry felt some sparks. He took of his shirt and pant s angrily and walked slowly towards Stiles. He grabs him and there lips pressed together. "Let's go all the way" said Barry. Stiles nodded bitting his lip and continued kissing him. He started to bite Barry's lips very ruff. Stiles was so excited that he went for his neck. He would lick is throat and play around with it. Barry released a moan. Stiles left hickeys in Barry's throats. Barry finally decided to throw Stiles in the bed. He thought something very naughty that is gonna please Stiles."What's in your mind, Bear?" Stiles smiles at him showing of his dimples. Stiles calls Barry "Bear". He knows that that turns on Barry. "Lose. The. Pants.". said Barry in a very desperate way. Stiles did what he was told. He took of his pants very fast. He was playing along. When Stiles took of his pants , Barry quickly started to to kiss his chest. "Barry.." moaned Stiles. Barry went lower and lower. Until he reached his dick. He took of Stiles's underwear with his mouth. He started to suck in the dick. "Holy shit Barry. I didn't know you could do that". Barry licked it real good. Barry was going after every second. And deeper. He finally deep throated on the dick. "Oh my God..." moaned Stiles. "Holy Shit Barry keep going! Faster!" Barry found his sweet spot. Barry kept swallowing in the same spot. Stiles was very pleased. He couldn't stop. It was a drug. Barry  finally stopped and went back to Stiles pressing each other lips. They felt a spark. "Bend over" said Stiles."I'm top this time, Bear" " Please me Daddy!" Barry bended over. " No. We are doing this my way". Stiles laid down in the bed. "No sit in this big dick". "I'm going to enjoy this". Barry sat on Stiles dick. He felt his hole opening. It hurts him but he will do anything for Stiles. "Oh fuck". "You like that?". Stiles gives him a wink. Barry was out of words after all the pleasure he feels. Barry started to move up and down. He was delighted with this feeling. He wishes that he would've bottomed before. "Fuck that! It's rough time". said Barry looking at him with a very dirty look. He basically started to jump! "Oh S-Stile-" he was cut off. He found the sweet spot. "Barry keep it up!". Barry real eased a moan that luckily none of the neighbors heard. He started to scream Stiles name. "You're gonna make me come Barry". Barry smiled at him. He was ready. Barry got up and laid down in the bed. Both started to wank each other. Both of they're lips met. "Oh fuck I'm gonna come!! Oh shit Barry". "me too!!". They both came at the same time. The hot steamy cum landed on both of their chests. Barry grabbed Stiles and licked it off. Then Stiles did the same to Barry. "That was amazing". said Stiles. " You bet". he winked. "I'm gonna go to bed" he said. He took the sheets and went to bed. Stiles followed along and cuddled him. They both asleep.